Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Riya di....just love you and this VMs.
Jaldi do doosra wala VM...
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
I ❤️ you too 🤣
Dusra wala aane mein time hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Riya di....just love you and this VMs.
Jaldi do doosra wala VM...
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
I ❤️ you too 🤣
Dusra wala aane mein time hai🤣
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
wow Riyaaa this is soo beautiful absolutely loved it ❤️ the lyrics and bits are soo well blended , loved the coloring
you are ace in this 👏
and I am glad u r on forum 🤗
Thank you ❤️ hum dhanya ho gaye aapke aagnam se 🤣
I am glad to be here as well 🤗
Riya u r a genius when it comes to Prerish VMs ...i am glad u are part of the forum now ❤️
Aapne dekha
This forum peeps ❤️
Originally posted by: opsora2090
kabhi toh poolika mereko thank you nei douge .. iyea jo riya hai , isko kisne bol bol kay idhar layi ..iyea jalim dunia iyea bhi bhul geye 🥺
Chal maine lene diya credit 🤣
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Riya , i am super happy finally you are here with us.. and as usual amazing VM
Thanks for keeping alive our Prerish ❤️
🤣thank you oppo ❤️
Riya🤗
This is brilliant👏
Always loved your VMs and loved this too❤️
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Thank you ❤️ hum dhanya ho gaye aapke aagnam se 🤣
I am glad to be here as well 🤗
u mean aagaman se 🤣
Incredible! ⭐️
The lyrics and scenes are in perfect unison with the slow rhythm adding a unique charm.
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
u mean aagaman se 🤣
shite 🤣 that was unexpected 🤣
Thank you ❤️ I am glad you liked this 🤗