Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I told you to call me Mishti only...
And that Di word was addressed to you...😃
And i told u this for future posts..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I told you to call me Mishti only...
And that Di word was addressed to you...😃
And i told u this for future posts..
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
common sense. 😆
Kibhabe ? Tell me...😡
haiyee humare AT pe admin Warning after warning ati jo thi 🤣
Great news... mujhe iss baat par bahut hasi aa rahi bt yanha bata nahi sakti kyu...😉😂🤣
common sense is something that people inherit 😆Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Kibhabe ? Tell me...😡
Yeh Mod Munni ke saath na insaafi hai. 🤣Second😛
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
common sense is something that people inherit 😆
Come on Di...tell me...😡
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I don't even know how to make tea...🤣
Well even I don't know how to make tea and coffee. No one drinks in home, so no need to learn it.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Yeh Mod Munni ke saath na insaafi hai. 🤣
Nainsaafi
Woh Kya hotha hai😆
Well even I don't know how to make tea and coffee. No one drinks in home, so no need to learn it.
I don't know cooking...
Mom wonders how I will survive in hostels ...🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I don't know cooking...
Mom wonders how I will survive in hostels ...🤣
They give food in hostels na