we are still in malgadi phase. Bullet train toh how we finished bajaj 20 ATs in less than 15days.Originally posted by: BFY5WTAFLSNSUBEC
🤣
Munni Ji and RD ji wapas Aaye Hain plus the banns are lifted...So we are in
bullet trainspeed...🤭🤭🤭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
we are still in malgadi phase. Bullet train toh how we finished bajaj 20 ATs in less than 15days.Originally posted by: BFY5WTAFLSNSUBEC
🤣
Munni Ji and RD ji wapas Aaye Hain plus the banns are lifted...So we are in
bullet trainspeed...🤭🤭🤭
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
we are still in malgadi phase. Bullet train toh how we finished bajaj 20 ATs in less than 15days.
Malgadi...🤣
i like cooking only when i am not hungryWaise, I don't like cooking.
So never learned it.
But i know the process, so I can survive if at all I am alone and had to cook something for me.
Waise, I don't like cooking.
So never learned it.
But i know the process, so I can survive if at all I am alone and had to cook something for me.
I don't even know how to make tea...🤣
Originally posted by: Q2BEHFVLLNCTCPP4
🤣
Munni Ji and RD ji wapas Aaye Hain plus the banns are lifted...So we are in bullet train speed...🤭🤭🤭
oh oh special members of our at humare pyaare Munni modji n RD modji is back...phir toh speed banti he..
oh oh special members of our at humare pyaare Munni modji n RD modji is back...phir toh speed banti he..
True...😆😎
We are in celebration mood...😆
I told you to call me Mishti only...
And that Di word was addressed to you...😃
common sense. 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
just all bans are over. 🤣
Great news... mujhe iss baat par bahut hasi aa rahi bt yanha bata nahi sakti kyu...😉😂🤣