
NO 17

Link to the previous WU and Discussion Threads.

NO 17

Link to the previous WU and Discussion Threads.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks Anju for the thread 🤗
Thank you @Nimaa and Roshni for reminding me.
Thanks Anju for the thread 🤗❤️
Precap..
Rohit: You have killed my father.. I want a divorce..
Sona: 80% jaydat dedo aur divorce lelo..
So sassy Sona made a comeback
Originally posted by: smile10000
Precap..
Rohit: You have killed my father.. I want a divorce..
Sona: 80% jaydat dedo aur divorce lelo..
Twinkle, Takla mar gaya kya
Twinkle, Takla mar gaya kya
No.. He is alive...
Originally posted by: smile10000
Precap..
Rohit: You have killed my father.. I want a divorce..
Sona: 80% jaydat dedo aur divorce lelo..
Haaye❤️
Originally posted by: smile10000
No.. He is alive...
I didnt watch the episode, i just jumped to the precap and came back 🤣