Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
Haan yaar, bas woh nahin ho! Waise itne log honge ghar main toh woh nahin karega shayad. Hopefully.
I think nahi hoga,I have some good expectations from himanshi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
Haan yaar, bas woh nahin ho! Waise itne log honge ghar main toh woh nahin karega shayad. Hopefully.
I think nahi hoga,I have some good expectations from himanshi
it will be a funny onne to watch HMs reactions
paras ki boht jalne waali hai
Devo is in this picture and also mahiras brother I think.
i agree!
Its like rashmi aaram se baat kare sid se toh heart attack aajata hai sabko😆
Asim jhagda kare sid se toh heart attack 🤣
Haha...😆
Thanks for understanding being a die hard Asim fan :)
Originally posted by: pallavi_
Now m scared for Sana...it might be plot for bb to evict Sana 😭
Sana is not going anywhere.She is a strong contestant..I will vote for her and vishal..Even many Asim fans will vote for them coz, these guest are only for 1 week....
but asim looked cute saying mera dil bahar aa raha hai😳
it will be a funny onne to watch HMs reactions
paras ki boht jalne waali hai
Ye peechhe Mahira ka bhai betha hai na ? Mujhe iss se pehli nazar mein pyaar sa ho gaya hai😳
M sorry but this is legit funny 😆