Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
\I saw wat fake ,footage artist ,no comments shehnaz urf sana ,gandagi box , d gutter couple shitnaz did there lol , no sympathies to losers ,fakesters ,gutter ,no comments ,gone cases . I saw poor lovely poem getting insulted n wasted on dis losers .my sympathies n feeling bad for lovely poem .
Hahahha i get you, i honestly do..
I really hope that sana isnt like this in real life though, that she is nore samajhdar and not clingy like she is being now... taali ek hath se to nahi hi bajti hai. Sidnaz mein agar sid hai ro naaz to definitely hai hi... mere khayal se she faked it way too much that now its real...
Originally posted by: mamta.vineet
Hahahha i get you, i honestly do..
I really hope that sana isnt like this in real life though, that she is nore samajhdar and not clingy like she is being now... taali ek hath se to nahi hi bajti hai. Sidnaz mein agar sid hai ro naaz to definitely hai hi... mere khayal se she faked it way too much that now its real...
Very beautiful and poignant - thanks for sharing.