🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣
nahiiiiiiiiiii hum se na dekha jayega ,hum pe daya karo
Mahira - Apni delicate babioo ko sambhal ke rakhna.
Mahira dictionary t3rd word:
Delicate baby🥳
Mahira ka naya masla
To vishal - mere baal ko chhuna mat
Vishal - chal maine tere baalo ko nahi chhua tha
(Vishal go and wash ur hand first 😂😂)
Shefali toh Rashami ke saath WWE khel rahe thi
I am sure Asim and Shukla would have had one more fight if they were in this task. 😆
openly cheating ?Originally posted by: attiya1.3
I think Vishal will be justified for what he did compared to pahira,shefali
Originally posted by: Nachiketj
But there is some family task again and her husband is coming. BBTak posted. So no eviction this time as well?
[:( ] I so wanted to see Zariwala evicted from the BB house this weekend but looks like have to fast forward her track whenever I watch online for a week again if no eviction😂