Hello Everyone.. I am so late to join the party.. my mom is not well 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello Everyone.. I am so late to join the party.. my mom is not well 😒
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Nagraj Bajaj 🤣
aj and aj rhyme bhi karta hai 😃
nah. Just a post saying vote.
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Nagraj Bajaj 🤣

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Mera matlab powerful se nahin tha
You said Mrs. Bajaj.
I was talking about that.
I have no doubt she is iron lady.
Hulk baby ka Hulk mom .. powerful toh hongei 😎
what happened to her meenakshi 😔😭Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Hello Everyone.. I am so late to join the party.. my mom is not well 😒
yehi baki reh gaya hai dekhne ko NAAHHIIIIIIIIIOriginally posted by: Sunn_shine
aj and aj rhyme bhi karta hai 😃

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Ab tumlog RD ko bataoge kya post Karna hau aur kya nahin?
#Poolika kay tang khichna iyea mauka toh rarely milti hai na 😆