Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
A lot of Asim fans are starting to dislike Rashami because of her fans. I don't know why their fans are so insecure of each other. Asim fans are no less. They have also said a lot of bad stuff about Rashami.
Rashami and Asim have no problem with each other so why are the fandoms at war?
On top of that, some RD fans are supporting Shukla which I just don't understand! Why would you do that when he has only hurt her? I would want the best for the person I'm a fan of, not the worst!
Originally posted by: deewani_neha
Hopefully, tmrw will have good Rasim moments. I didn't like Sana being too chipku to Asim either. And todays Shukla's forced hug to Rashmi was so creepy. 🤢
+1 😒
I am just thinking what if Asim had seen shukla giving Rashmi that creepy back hug?! Wonder if there would have been another dhamaka? I am tensed for the upcoming WKV. Hope Rasim will be intact.
https://twitter.com/msdian_vishakha/status/1219985057554882560
https://twitter.com/msdian_vishakha/status/1219986176758681600
Guys watch these! Soooo beautiful! It shows their entire dynamic from the first few weeks, to their fights, to their unbreakable bond now!
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar
Guys watch these! Soooo beautiful! It shows their entire dynamic from the first few weeks, to their fights, to their unbreakable bond now!
Wow 😍😍😍😍😍😍
One of the Best bond in bb.......fighting with each other to fighting for each other....
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar
https://twitter.com/msdian_vishakha/status/1219985057554882560
https://twitter.com/msdian_vishakha/status/1219986176758681600
Guys watch these! Soooo beautiful! It shows their entire dynamic from the first few weeks, to their fights, to their unbreakable bond now!
This VM on RaSim is just mindblowing!!! ❤️❤️
Both my cuties.......Evil eyes just need to stay away from their friendship....thats it!!!
hair dryer waha hota, hai aisa padha hai maine... She might smoke but tab hair dry karo aayi thi I guess.Originally posted by: LastManStanding
Yeah, When she came out of smoking room, She looked jaw-droppingly gorgeous. And I was like, "yeh bhi smoke karti hain? "
wow...its so cute and adorable❤️Originally posted by: ilovepyaar
https://twitter.com/msdian_vishakha/status/1219985057554882560
https://twitter.com/msdian_vishakha/status/1219986176758681600
Guys watch these! Soooo beautiful! It shows their entire dynamic from the first few weeks, to their fights, to their unbreakable bond now!