Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Dream girl done. 💯 No wonder ekta is only focussing on Alt and movies and not her shows.
Liked the movie and the concept. But but but scope was there to improve 👍🏼
IK mulakat song famous hui hai mere bajaj kay liye 😎
I really hate that song. 🤐
I don't know about swimming but I am definately sure she will be floating. 😛
if you see first epi and the backside shots all the white was dripping down into his shirt 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I really hate that song. 🤐
chup IK mulakat mai prerish hume mil geyi thi
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I don't know about swimming but I am definately sure she will be floating. 😛
nei toh preyu hulk baby ko upar karke in future pani mai swim karegi like bahubali 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
if you see first epi and the backside shots all the white was dripping down into his shirt 🤣
Ghis GHis kay iske upar kitne jeyada white lagate the .. jarurat se jeyada