I desperately want Mata Pregu Pre ko swim karay just like Bahubali scene
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I desperately want Mata Pregu Pre ko swim karay just like Bahubali scene
Mere Bajju ka First Episode Shoot BTS

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Level neeche tha pr abhi aur gehrai mein jake explore kar rhe hai cvs..
You mean in -
Buland Bharat kay Buland Tasveer
Hamara Bajaj ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/BysBpB2BTjW/?igshid=13z3ltpnsrrmy
I still remind how much i was desperately waiting for BAJAJ- ANURAG confrontation.. macchi drama dekh dekke pak geyi thi ek din kay andar
Hamara Bajaj


kuch bhi 🤣Originally posted by: opsora2090
I desperately want Mata Pregu Pre ko swim karay just like Bahubali scene
bheega huya insaan 😆
Dream girl done. 💯 No wonder ekta is only focussing on Alt and movies and not her shows.
Liked the movie and the concept. But but but scope was there to improve 👍🏼
Guys Avni wrote new story on PreRish. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2/5146407/one-more-chance-to-hold-you-prerish-ss-part-2-updated-on-31jan what a bhali ladki.