Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful update

Update soon

Sravanthix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Such a Emotional update😭

Mr and Mrs Bhalla taking advantage and playing dirty games with Raman😐😤

Hope Raman remembers everything soon and give a strong reply to them!

Thanks for the PM💕

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sad one di

Poor ishitas

I am happy with ramans recovery but he forgot ishu

Thats not fair 

Bhallas ate ridiculous 

Ramn trust them

Ishu fainted 

Appa amma feels ishra connection 

Update soon di

Thanks for pm

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Emotional update di

Bhallas are so insensitive

Raman don't remember Ishita

Nice

Update soon

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Emotional update

Ishita was crying bitterly hugging her mother nurse asked her not to cry her stiches are fresh it will break and pain her so much ishita said she is already in pain she lost her baby and husband her stiches started paining nurse gave her injection she slept amma and appa were very sad seeing ishitas condition they went to talk with raman and bhallas but ramans bodyguard didt let them go to ramab mr.bhalla and mrs.bhalla are disgusting amma and appa pleaded them than too they didnt let them meet raman next day ishita woke up she decided to see if all arr saying is really true or not she heard raman and toshiji talk and understood his parents have made story of being him in coma from last two years she was going to raman amma asked her not to go bhallas have threatned about her life they cant loose her ishita said she is already dead without her husband she ran to raman who got discharge and was going with his parents out of hospital ramans bodyguard tried to stop her they pushed her she cried in pain all looked at her mr.bhalla and toshiji got angry seeing her raman gave her his hand she looked at him he asked her if she is fine she said no and fainted raman shouted for help doctor came and took her inside to treat her raman was looking at her only hope raman will remember ishita soon poor ishita feeling bad for her 

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It's an emotional updt

Totally loved it so much

Feeling bad for Ishu. She lost her baby and husband. Mr and Mrs.bhalla keep a security outside Raman room so that iyers cannot meet him. Raman lost his 2years memory and his parents hide param death to him. Love the last scene where Raman helps Ishu.

Thanx for the pm

Eagerly waiting for an early updt

Continue soon

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Emotional update di....

Mr. And Mrs.bhalla urgh...disgusting people...

Continue soon plz 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update 

It's very interesting

Thanks for the pm

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Emotional update Di..

Ishita was shattered..

Sr. Bhallas were cruel..

Ishita tried to talk with Raman but fainted before that..

Plz update soon..

Thank you..

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 16

Ishita was standing near the big gate of bhalla mansion when the watchman said-please chale jaiye ,didi.sahab dekhenge toh bahut daantenge.hume naukari se nikaal denge.

Ishita-main aapki naukari khatre mein nahi daalungi,abhi chali jaaungi.bas ek baar Raman ko dekh loon.its been a week since I saw him.she said in a broken voice.

Both the watchman felt bad for Ishita but nothing was in their hand.bhallas have strictly instructed them not to let Ishita enter the premises.

Watchman -raman bhaiya baahar nahi nikalte ,woh pichle ek week se Ghar par hi hai.humne bhi nahi dekha unko .

Ishita-matlab aap log bhi nahi jaante Raman kaise hai,murugan kuch kijiye,kuch toh kijiye ki main Raman se mil paaun,so that I can see him.pura ek hafta ho gaya unhe discharge hue,mera mann bahut khabra raha hai,I just want to see him.

Watchman-i think Mr bhalla is not letting him go so that u can't meet him.

Ishita-haan ,mujhe pata hai .but woh hume milne se rok nahi paayenge.main kisi naa kisi tarah Raman se mil hi lungi.she was saying when they saw Raman coming out of the mansion wearing three piece suit .Ishita smiled fully seeing him after so long while her eyes got teary.she so wanted to go and meet him,hug him tight ,cry on his shoulder but sadly he cant meet him.

She saw him settling in his car when Mr bhalla came out.ishita hide behind the wall and heard their convo.

Mr bhalla-why u r going ,Raman??

Raman-is that a question,papa.main thak gaya hoon Ghar mein rehte rehte.main iss tarah khaali nahi baitha reh sakta.mujhe kaam karna hai and thats why I am going to office.

Mr bhalla-but puttar,u r not fine.tumhe hospital se aaye ek hafta hi hua hai.

Raman-still papa,main nahi reh paa raha iss tarah.i just can't sit idle.i know aap dono mere liye pareshan hai but main khud ka khayal rakhna chahta hoon ab.trust me I will be fine aur agar thik nahi raha,toh aap dono toh hai hi ,Meri take care karne ke liye.he said and drive the car out of the portico.

Mr bhalla called his office and said-raman is going to office,make sure she didn't even try to come near to her.i don't want him to meet her,chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye Ishita aur Raman nahi milne chahiye.he said and hung the call,then he went inside.

Ishita-mujhe pata tha,yeh dono Raman ko baahar nahi jaane de rahen honge,but kitni der baandh Kar rakh paayenge aap log unhe,bahut jald woh saare bandhan tod Kar dobara mere ho jayenge .bahut pyaar Kiya hai humne ek dusre se,woh mujhe bhool sakte hai,par uss ehsaas ko kabhi nahi bhool sakte.murugan,please mujhe Raman se mila dijiye.she prayed and walked out of the place.

Ishita was about to take a cab when she saw his car near the garden they use to visit.

Ishita-raman yahan Kya kar rahe hai,I must see.shayad unse baat ho jaaye.she thought and was going to him when he saw two men standing near him .

Ishita-i think yeh Raman ke bodyguard hai,mujhse bacha rahe hai Raman ko,she was saying when she heard him saying,aap log please jaiye yahan se,aise mere sar par mat khade raha kijiye.i don't like it.

Man-but sir told us to be with u,aapki jaan ko khatra hai.

Raman-still,I want some space to breathe .mujhe please kuch der ke liye akela chod dijiye .he said irritatedly and both went.

Ishita saw Raman sitting alone and thought to go to him,but his bodyguards were standing there in some distance .

Ishita hide her face with dupatta and went to raman.she sat near him while he was sitting resting his head on the rim of the bench .she could see him worried and restless.she so wanted to know the reason behind his pain and to give him some peace of mind but don't know how to do this.

Both sat next to each other for long and when she saw his bodyguards r busy in other work she thought to make a conversation.

Ishita-hello.

Raman look at her and said meekly-hello.

Ishita-sorry to bother u,but aap pareshan lag rahe hai.

Raman looked at her and she said-its ok if u don't wanna talk,I just felt like talking to u seeing u so restless .agar aapko baat nahi karna toh,she was saying when he said-u can feel my restlessness??

Ishita nodded in yes.

Raman-toh maa-papa ko kyun samajh nahi aa raha .woh keh rahe hai sab normal hai,jabki sab normal nahi hai .nothing is normal .he said all frustrated.

Ishita-kya Matlab??she asked making him look at her ,for her desperation .she composed herself and said-i mean Kya normal nahi hai??

Raman was thinking whether to share his secret with her or not when she said-sometimes it's good to share ur worry with a stranger,kyunki kabhi kabhi apne bhi hamari problem samajh nahi paate.

Raman-mere saath exactly yahin ho raha hai,maa-papa samajh hi nahi rahe.ok,let me tell u my problem but please don't take advantage of this,I am trusting u.

Ishita held his hand and said-dont worry, main aapka bharosha nahi todungi.

Raman-main coma mein tha do saal se,ek hafte pehle thik hua hoon.i was very happy to come back but wapas aane ke baad mujhe hamesha kisi ki kami lagti hai .aisa lagta hai koi tha mere paas ,joh ab nahi hai .kuch blur si images dikhti hai,ek ladke-ladki ki,they r laughing together,crying together ,mujhe nahi pata kaun hai woh log,particularly woh ladki,but I can feel hollow inside me.aisa lag raha hai ekdum khaali ho gaya hoon.kuch kho gaya hai,jisse main dhoondh nahi paa raha .maa-papa se puchta hoon toh woh kehte hai ,it's all my hallucination but yeh feeling itni strong hai ki main bhool nahi paa raha kuch bhi. He was saying while Ishita was just smiling hearing him while her eyes were teary.she was happy that he remember her,even if it is just a bit,but he remember her.

Raman-tum samajh rahi ho Meri baat,I know nahi samajh rahi hogi .kyunki main khud nahi samajh paa raha ki mujhe Kya hua hai,main aisa kabhi nahi tha,I was a very happy person.kabhi kisi cheez ki problem nahi thi meri Zindagi mein ,but aaj Kal,I feel like crying.kaaran nahi jaanta bas rone ka mann karta hai.aur rota bhi hoon,but nahi jaanta kiske liye.i just don't know mere saath Kya ho raha hai aur main kuch samajh nahi paa raha hoon.can u help??

Ishita-shayad koi aisi ho jisse aapne mohabbat ki ho ,jisse aapne dil se chaha ho .issliye aap usse bhoola nahi paa rahe hai.she said making Raman look at her.their eyes met for a second and Ishita saw his bodyguards coming seeing a girl next to him.

She got up in a jiffy and said-bye,gotta go.saying so she almost ran out of the place before bodyguards can come to her while Raman was lost in her words,that may be the girl is his love.

Bodyguards couldn't catch Ishita and took Raman from there.raman went to office lost in his problem and her words while Ishita was sitting in the temple thinking about Raman.she was happy that Raman wants to know about her and was also sad that she couldn't go to him .

She sat there for long lost in her thoughts when her phone rang.it was her appa's phone.

Ishita-haan appa.

Appa-where r u,jaldi Ghar aao.

Ishita-kya hua??

Appa-kuch nahi,jaldi Ghar aao.

Ishita-ji appa,she said wondering why he is sounding so worried.

Soon she reach home only to see her parent sitting worriedly.

Ishita-kya hua??

Appa-u went to meet Raman??he asked making her silent.

Appa-i am asking something??

Ishita-haan appa,I went to meet him.unse milna chahti hoon,unhe dekhna chahti hoon.woh pati hai mere appa.kya galat Kar rahi hoon??

Appa-mujhe nahi pata,tu sahi hai yaa galat ,main bas tujhe safe dekhna chahta hoon.mr bhalla aaye the,dhamka kar gaye hai. Raman se milne ki koshish ki toh maar daalenge.

Ishita-toh maar daale,waise bhi kahan zinda choda hai.mere pati ko cheen Kar unhone mujhse meri saansein cheen li hai.she said almost crying making them cry too.

Amma-please don't say like this, hamare paas tere siva koi nahi.

Ishita-mere paas bhi kuch nahi ,main bilkul akeli pad gayi hoon.

Appa-i think tujhe yahan se chale jaana chahiye.

Ishita look at him and said-raman se dur,main nahi jee paaungi.

Appa-yahan rahegi toh woh tujhe maar daalega,kanna.think about us,tu Chennai chali jaa.apni mausi ke paas,wahin se zindagi ki nayi shuruwaat kar.

Ishita-this is not possible,this is just not possible.

Amma-please for us,hum pair padte hai tere,she said crying falling on ishita's feet when Ishita stop her and said-agar aap log yahin chahte hai toh chali jaaungi.but jaise yahan meri zindagi ki koi guarantee nahi .main bhi guarantee nahi de sakti ki Raman ko dekhe bina kitne din jee paaungi,mar bhi sakti hoon.she said and went inside while her parent were crying on her fate .

That's all for now enjoy.