Who's gonna win the elite task? Arti or Rash?
Any updates on that?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Who's gonna win the elite task? Arti or Rash?
Any updates on that?
Something I noticed - Shukla fans are trying to create a rift between Asim and Rashmi fans
Yes
Trying to take advantage of situation
Itne faltu task sochta kaun hai
Its the only show where I'm so annoyed to watch it yet watching it
I hope every misunderstanding gets cleared and bond gets stronger between RaSim.❤️
Something I noticed - Shukla fans are trying to create a rift between Asim and Rashmi fans
They have been trying to do so since the last week 😆
But honestly, no matter our stance at the end of the episodes, Shukla kliye hate consistent che 😆
There are vile and ridiculous people on twitter from every fandom. Just ignore them.
Also, this family task seems to be too outrageous to be true.
Originally posted by: SilentSilver
There are vile and ridiculous people on twitter from every fandom. Just ignore them.
Also, this family task seems to be too outrageous to be true.
Same it makes no sense! I don’t think this is true at all.
Originally posted by: SilentSilver
There are vile and ridiculous people on twitter from every fandom. Just ignore them.
Also, this family task seems to be too outrageous to be true.
I happened in s 11, not for 5 days but for 2 or 3 days.
Its the only show where I'm so annoyed to watch it yet watching it
Exactly 🤣