Originally posted by: H3POER5BOQ47GRFZ
@chotimotipsycho : by mess, I meant the exact same thing that she has divided the fandom intentionally or unintentionally (she knows), but I am just gonna believe that she did all this to not become irrelevant after eviction. I think his brother has motivated him enough to stay focused on his game; that I hope will not be affected.
@Tahira-sheik : exactly my point. She could have simply tweeted that he’s not the one to be blamed. This alone would have calmed down the fans, instead she is more interested in promoting her song and CLARIFYING that co-singer is not chow!😂😂 I’m genuinely disliking her.
Yup! And now we have fans calling others fake and not fake on twitter for not supporting Asimnanshi or supporting them.
Intentional or not- she failoed a lot of Raita and she could have just tweeted and clarified her stand rather than cryptic messages! Pata nahi! Hope Asim stays focussed on his game and blocks out HK from his head.