Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
After yesterday's snoozefest.... today's epi was fab 👏
Pehli baar jhal khukdi prachi ke darshan hue 😆😳
Originally posted by: Janas2017
Shona, Sammy I also hope so. And this would be a slap to both Rhea and her bua
That will be fun to watch Aliya and reha's reaction when Prachi support Ranbir instead of Maya
Originally posted by: Nandini25
I think everything is conjecture at this point. Can't believe anything before we actually see the episode.
agree with you ..... Balaji people are always keep story under wraps ... so everyone must be assuming things
I think cv's are planning on shocking evil duo by showing them that even prachi trusts ranbir.
I m also hoping for the same
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3