Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Janas2017
@shona, if it is true, I am disappointed totally. Had hoped for a better love story in Pranbir.
Don't be disappointed dear .... wait for actual episode to air .... I think everyone just assuming things nothing is confirmed yet .... wait till actual episode telecast on TV
correct wait till actual episode to air on TV
You never know she may trust him. None of the sources can thoroughly be trusted. My gut instinct says after everything ranbir has done for prachi, prachi would not believe he can molest a girl.
I also feel the same .... she will trust him ... just wait and watch .... everyone must be assuming things ....
Shona, Sammy I also hope so. And this would be a slap to both Rhea and her bua
I think everything is conjecture at this point. Can't believe anything before we actually see the episode.
Originally posted by: Janas2017
Shona, Sammy I also hope so. And this would be a slap to both Rhea and her bua
I think cv's are planning on shocking evil duo by showing them that even prachi trusts ranbir.
Today is amazing. Yesterday was boring epi compared to today. Jealous ranbir 😆
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3