I think some fanatics still exist 😆😳
Some hahahha ok I think you have to search that still his fan following is in high ratio
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think some fanatics still exist 😆😳
Some hahahha ok I think you have to search that still his fan following is in high ratio
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
I never got the craze for this guy! To me he’s always looked bad! Sorry don’t mean to be offensive just never liked him.
And I never liked asim sorry don't mean to be offensive just never liked him.oops
not so sure...after what he did to his ex wives...his following was divided but I’m sure the loyal ones remained just that 😃Some hahahha ok I think you have to search that still his fan following is in high ratio
those were the good days....though I’d never do what we did back then 😆Originally posted by: SilentSilver
Aah. I remember the Armaan Malik days. Literally joined IF for DMG 🤣
And I never liked asim sorry don't mean to be offensive just never liked him.oops
Ha! That’s fine! I have no problem with that.
To each their own!
not so sure...after what he did to his ex wives...his following was divided but I’m sure the loyal ones remained just that 😃
Yes I concur and I am the one among those loyal fans
He's looking so hot
He looks disgusting. Even Shukla ji (in his prime) was hotter than this gorilla.
He looks disgusting. Even Shukla ji (in his prime) was hotter than this gorilla.
Did I ask you to tell or say anything against ksg.And who are you telling this😕.you don't like him simply ignore this post but sorry this is not in your manners.i understand
I hope he comes and gives positive feedback to everyone