Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He is like really good singer it's amazing !
HK's manager retweeted this. I might be in the minority here, but her intentions don't seem genuine.
Originally posted by: MesmericMessi
HK's manager retweeted this. I might be in the minority here, but her intentions don't seem genuine.
Dude read main forum. Someone’s saying Asim and HK are going to get engaged on the show?
Wtf? I really hope this is just a dumb rumour!
Asim is just 26. He needs to focus on his career- I toh feel Asim is moving closer to a major heartbreak soon.
Originally posted by: monumalhotra
Awesome voice
He actually does.
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Dude read main forum. Someone’s saying Asim and HK are going to get engaged on the show?
Wtf? I really hope this is just a dumb rumour!
Asim is just 26. He needs to focus on his career- I toh feel Asim is moving closer to a major heartbreak soon.
Originally posted by: Tahira-sheik
Minority mein nahi ho tum LOL Waisa saath mein yeh bhi tweet kar deyte ke trend Asim ki wajah se hua hai.
Sab attention toh isse Asim ke wajah se hi toh mil rahan hain.
And itna bada news dene ke baad, this is what her manager retweets. So she did this all to stay relevant?
Originally posted by: MesmericMessi
Sab attention toh isse Asim ke wajah se hi toh mil rahan hain.
And itna bada news dene ke baad, this is what her manager retweets. So she did this all to stay relevant?