Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello ..
I saw the promo .
Excited? Vaise time for new AT also! Bana do
Guys accha hai mere toh crush on Umar is solidifying! He’s also damn hot ya!
I loved how Asim kissed Umar! Asim was so so so happy!
Congratulations 🤣
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
I loved how Asim kissed Umar! Asim was so so so happy!
Umar should have kissed Asim ...he's the big bro 😆
I loved Asim's child like laugh when Umar called his name ❤️
Umar should have kissed Asim ...he's the big bro 😆
I loved Asim's child like laugh when Umar called his name ❤️
And when Asim folded his hands in gratitude when he heard about the biggest trend
Excited to watch Asim’s reunion with Umar, hope its given its due screen space.
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
And when Asim folded his hands in gratitude when he heard about the biggest trend
He's a cutie
Also I feel all women of the house were highly impressed with Umar