Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

why are you even comparing sana and asim?..one person is a good one and other is an evil spoilt brat...

Asim is an winner...he is classy, gentleman and sophosticated..have every qualities an ideal man should have

While sana is complete opposite..i dont even want to describe her..

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Salman Khan is the most irritating nag  . Real love my ass. These people are making fools of themselves. I guess its okay for Salman to do that since he has neared retirement but Shehnaaz has a whole future ahead of her why does she have to be so tacky? If Khan loves masturbating to #Sidnaaz maybe they should edit that out from the version for the tv and send it to his house instead of boring us with that. Have mercy! 

If anyone is jealous it must be Salman..of Asim. Otherwise i dont see the point in constantly bashing and degrading a boy whose father ure old enough to be. 

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There is no comparison... Asim is not weird like sana. He is sorted and extremely focused on what he has to do. ❤️Sana on the other hand is a totally attention seeker who can't tolerate anyone else getting a bit more attention. 👎🏼

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice post. Not only Sana but even Shukla who is hardly scolded or bashed behave so angrily. Paras have an after reaction and says things about BB and Salman in anger. They mock Asim for behaving like a bechara but he is one because week after week he is bashed for his mistakes but hardly praised for his good behaviour.