Sana’s father had mentioned in his last night’s video that he will be going into BB’s house but around Sana’s bday. So it means Family week can be from next se next week
everyone will come on the same week only! But hope it’s next week and not later
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Sana’s father had mentioned in his last night’s video that he will be going into BB’s house but around Sana’s bday. So it means Family week can be from next se next week
everyone will come on the same week only! But hope it’s next week and not later
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
everyone will come on the same week only! But hope it’s next week and not later
I know that’s y I am saying that it can be from next se next week. But I also want to have family week fast. Papa ji tou Sana se b ziada daday hain
I know that’s y I am saying that it can be from next se next week. But I also want to have family week fast. Papa ji tou Sana se b ziada daday hain
yeah, let’s wait! Maybe next week Farah Khan will Come
Aaj k time mein jahan gender matter nhn karta, Priyanka ne Nick se shadi ki and Salman Khan and Katrina is a thing, ppl r worried abt Sid and Sana’s age gap. Like srsly??? My father and mother have 12 years age difference and my father is a serious person and my a bubbly one but MashAllah they love each other like anything and they look so gud together. MashAllah
.Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Looks like Rashami cried and she doesn’t want Sana to think it was because of Sid
Then Rashami starts her drama again of keep yourself above everyone, keep the relationship outside if you love him, respect everyone but respect yourself first
Gaaliyon dukhan talks like this
In Rashmi’s case, “The grapes are sour”
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
yeah, let’s wait! Maybe next week Farah Khan will Come
Farah Khan?? Y her
I read an article or Twitter, no idea, heard she had told she will come post January 10th! So guessing next week she may come for task
Asim? And what does Sana get?