MiNeil DT #1 "Ek Duje Ke Vaaste"- Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

39.5k

Users

23

Likes

2.7k

Frequent Posters

zalima thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

So it's MiNeil everywhere be it twitter, insta ,fb 😳


Can't wait to watch more of MiNeil moments. ☺️

Tellurium thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SRJKiShraddha

Neil Oberoi looked super hot in jacket


Doodwala has true Wala love for Neil 🤣


I thought Baal sukhane Wala scenes Neil ki saath hoga 😕 never mind we will get in future🤣



MiNeil looked cute together ☺️

Poor law abiding hattakatta Munda 😆 mini was like how come he didn't break khtatri bones


OMG Kammo apne pati ke same flirt. Kya ho raha Hai ?


Precap Aww ArNe have their secret plan. Finally mini knows Neil is Prabhu 🤣

That means she did say

I thought mere kaan baje rahe hai😆

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SRJKiShraddha

Hosh walon ko khabhar Kya bekhudi Kya cheez Hai

Not Arya dream, must be Arya s wish so they could not say no


I love this song, perfect


https://twitter.com/SRJ_maniaFC/status/1214592057475399681?s=19

Song can be different in original episode

Last year I saw all the bts of hanita

Song was always different in original episode

Let's see

zalima thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Fans have so many demands for Mineil

Hope makers fulfill it


Hate it ,love it you just can't ignore MiNeil😉

zalima thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Song can be different in original episode

Last year I saw all the bts

Song was always different in original episode

Let's see

Usually this happens.


Actual song will be different 😆


Though am loving this song .

Kind of suits Neil more 😳

su_94 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zalima

Fans have so many demands for Mineil

Hope makers fulfill it


Hate it ,love it you just can't ignore MiNeil😉


🤣You are such a SR fan .Am j 🤣

su_94 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: deefy89


He will but I think the long u unkempt hair suits the eccentric artist they’re trying to portray. It’s a tricky one coz he would look younger but Most passionate chefs don’t bother much about their appearance


Btw I’d be lying if I said I weren’t jealous of his hair, he has better hair than me 😭☺️


He is looking passionate 😆 more passionate look will be dangerous to girls here .

zalima thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sub_94


🤣You are such a SR fan .Am j 🤣

haan 🤣 🤣 sahi pakde 😎

Aur delhi abhi dur hai 🤣

Edited by zalima - 6 years ago
su_94 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SRJKiShraddha


She jokingly says Jaye Prabhu. Writer used this reference coz SRJ has played god 😆

That was good one. I thought he will act also like one to tease Mini .Addressing her devi 😆

Rishrabh thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SRJKiShraddha


She jokingly says Jaye Prabhu. Writer used this reference coz SRJ has played god 😆


Lolzzzz oh acha 😆🤣

Related Topics

Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 · 5 years ago

Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...

Expand ▼
Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 · 5 years ago

Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...

Expand ▼
Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 · 6 years ago

Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...

Expand ▼
Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 · 4 years ago

MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...

Expand ▼
Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 · 5 years ago

Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".