They are shooting back to back .
Few scene they shoot early and few later then combine it .
So Neil shifting to haveli before ya after party ye dekhna padega .
Mini can't leave neil's van in PB.. then they HV to shift before party na...
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
They are shooting back to back .
Few scene they shoot early and few later then combine it .
So Neil shifting to haveli before ya after party ye dekhna padega .
Mini can't leave neil's van in PB.. then they HV to shift before party na...
Originally posted by: Rishrabh
Mini can't leave neil's van in PB.. then they HV to shift before party na...
May be .In one of the interview she did say she forgets to search house for him due to party work so he shift to haveli .
So we have to wait for the actual episode
I think it will be next week 😆
Originally posted by: Priya204
Neil is so dedicated to his sleep he was sleeping like a kumbhkaran on that thela as well🤣 the milkman had to wake him up
This trait of the character is something I love 🤣
Originally posted by: Rishrabh
Mini can't leave neil's van in PB.. then they HV to shift before party na...
🤣 van 🤣.
It's like his ghar now 🤣
Already he is possessive for that van 🤣
Neil Oberoi looked super hot in jacket
Doodwala has true Wala love for Neil 🤣
I thought Baal sukhane Wala scenes Neil ki saath hoga 😕 never mind we will get in future🤣
MiNeil looked cute together ☺️
Poor law abiding hattakatta Munda 😆 mini was like how come he didn't break khtatri bones
OMG Kammo apne pati ke same flirt. Kya ho raha Hai ?
Precap Aww ArNe have their secret plan. Finally mini knows Neil is Prabhu 🤣
May be .In one of the interview she did say she forgets to search house for him due to party work so he shift to haveli .
So we have to wait for the actual episode
I think it will be next week 😆
Weekend kyun ata h 😒😭
Originally posted by: SRJKiShraddha
Neil Oberoi looked super hot in jacket
Doodwala has true Wala love for Neil 🤣
I thought Baal sukhane Wala scenes Neil ki saath hoga 😕 never mind we will get in future🤣
MiNeil looked cute together ☺️
Poor law abiding hattakatta Munda 😆 mini was like how come he didn't break khtatri bones
OMG Kammo apne pati ke same flirt. Kya ho raha Hai ?
Precap Aww ArNe have their secret plan. Finally mini knows Neil is Prabhu 🤣
Prabhu !!?? 🤔
She jokingly says Jaye Prabhu. Writer used this reference coz SRJ has played god 😆
We will get a promo ,where it is shown Arya will bring Neil.
But actually he comes to stay as temporary arrangements in mini's house as mini forgets to search room for him
Also mini beats Minister's son/frn.
So gaya Sara profit
Originally posted by: SRJKiShraddha
We will get a promo ,where it is shown Arya will bring Neil.
But actually he comes to stay as temporary arrangements in mini's house as mini forgets to search room for him
Also mini beats Minister's son/frn.
So gaya Sara profit
Shraddha🤗 thank you
You always get such hot hot spoilers😳
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277