I am suddenly feeling not well maybe due to pain in gardan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am suddenly feeling not well maybe due to pain in gardan
Lo banda khud mere dil mai aag lagakay puchte hai aag kab lage.. 🤣

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I am suddenly feeling not well maybe due to pain in gardan
so ja.. i am also not well , today i git hurt on my right hand horribly in morning . and becoz of coldness now it is paining .. giving hit of hot water 💔
I just love love love love this tuning .. 🤣
I fell down and scraped my legs and hands. They are burning. Looks like I pulled a muscle of my neck too 😵Originally posted by: opsora2090
so ja.. i am also not well , today i git hurt on my right hand horribly in morning . and becoz of coldness now it is paining .. giving hit of hot water 💔
😛 but you know 😆
yes yes totally...
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
😛 but you know 😆
Bhaise karan kay pass jo bh ikhade hote hai , acche lagte hai thodi der kay liye sahi 🤣
Prerish Fans ki Bday Thread pe iyea gifs jarur use karna 😆


Yes