Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
OMG look at Mahira she iss soooooo jelouss aggh loveee itttt
Just when I thought I shall hang myself, I feel I am in heaven. So, er, that’s sort of bad for our mental health. I think. Right?
❤️ Aisay hi rahein dono. Ameen
Sana telling arti ki wo bahar nikal kr sid ka julus nikalegi🤣
Originally posted by: lovepooo
Sana telling arti ki wo bahar nikal kr sid ka julus nikalegi🤣
probably shaadi karegi usi ko julooos kerahi hai lmao
Originally posted by: SaniaKaSidShukl
probably shaadi karegi usi ko julooos kerahi hai lmao
Yess yahi hga
Img omg omg cannot belive this
Ya these 2 r fooling us ..thry r in relationship ..when she was crying , he manaoed her fr 1st time ..☺️
Dont tk her paras rant seriously ..now even sid knows she tks that name to irritate him..she even told him u love mahira and aarti more 😆..and right after that both r cuddling 😆
morning pressing her head 🙄
Then they fight again in the night, next morning her jealous rant and he is there manaoing her 🙄😈
I think we are just wasting our time analysing them! We should just shut our rants and just watch 😎