blind and deaf shipper she is
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
blind and deaf shipper she is
Oh god so intimate ☺️
I think these two are fooling us 😐🤣
I always wonder why the fans always start interfering in the personal life choices of celebrities.
Yes, the fans love them. Great.
But please do respect their intelligence also. I think Sid and Sana are able to judge their life partners for themselves. There is no need for us to ruin our lives. 😆
That was such an Awwwwww moment.
Sidharth ko fark padta hai !!!
Oh god so intimate ☺️
I think they are fooling us! These two cannot stay without each other 😈
Yar koi kya likhta hai koi kya. Koi sahi se batao ab kya hua
Tell us more