Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
looks bts me yahi sath me the tab😆Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Parica ya anupre 🤭🤭🧐🧐
I understand Viraj and his family’s shocked reaction but baki sab kyun? It’s not some breaking news 😂😂
same...btw wat made them release a segment today😱😱😱Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I’m really glad we got this segment. I know they will edit a lot at least I got the uncut version here
parica😆
promotion 😆Originally posted by: pallawi1803
same...btw wat made them release a segment today😱😱😱
trp chahiye anupre ka loolipop dikhakar kchara dene ke liye😆
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
same...btw wat made them release a segment today😱😱😱
Same, why are the releasing segments now 🤷♀️
Koi sense nahin hai. Unless they read through our wishing thread😂
usk9 dedh hoshiyari dikhna kahte hai😆Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I understand Viraj and his family’s shocked reaction but baki sab kyun? It’s not some breaking news 😂😂
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B7EJGXIh0XG/?igshid=1i928103xxrkw
Hayeee so beautiful 😍 😍😍
Moloy😆