😆 tu bhala na hone dena hum logo ka😆 aare aur bhi log haiOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
Chennai bhi gayi, March main US bhi jaayegi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😆 tu bhala na hone dena hum logo ka😆 aare aur bhi log haiOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
Chennai bhi gayi, March main US bhi jaayegi😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Celebs and their best friends, special friends and great friends goes over my head😆
issi vhakar him fans bure faste hai😆
do we care definatly not😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Celebs and their best friends, special friends and great friends goes over my head😆
Uski profile chk Karo sab clr ho jayega..😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I’m really glad we got this segment. I know they will edit a lot at least I got the uncut version here
I really loved that last gif and Pre is blushing like it's their first time
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Uski profile chk Karo sab clr ho jayega..😆
Arrey baba I know everything bas bhol rahi hoo yeh log karthae kuch aur bholthae kuch aur. And I also know she is just a good friend of Parth and there must be gang going just like Tomorrowland😆
Moni 🤗Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
aditi todays epi is so good
when they show anupre theam tune today by god aansu aa gaye the infact anupre1 bhi yaad aaye 😒
harna nahi anupre2 pyar ki takat dikhayo duniya walo ko😳
It was very beautiful. I wanted to write so much about today's episode but couldn't get myself to write anything! 😆
aur bhi friend hai😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Whom she calls best friend😆
Yes yes cordial is the keyword😆