How is the tagline . Vijay Bhava is one of my favourite song .
The situation matches everyone is trying to stop Asim but people keep giving him their all love ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How is the tagline . Vijay Bhava is one of my favourite song .
The situation matches everyone is trying to stop Asim but people keep giving him their all love ❤️
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Guys do revisit the first page I did some shaitani 🤣
Konsi shaitani??
Originally posted by: garima22
Jo log puch rhe thee kya Asim ko himanshi ka msg to ans hai nhi mila...😒
Kyun nhi mila?
Can someone please translate the topic header? I can’t read hindi
Thankyou
Kyun nhi mila?
Pura interview pd lo...even she clarify rat word sbse phele Sid ne bola Asim ko abt shefaliZ...fir Asim ne usko...
Originally posted by: roshaniD
Can someone please translate the topic header? I can’t read hindi
Thankyou
Roshni means Light or fire in one person is dying from continous fighting with no path ahead but Gagan ( I assume here is god ) - god ( or people ) are giving blessings to the person to go ahead to win it !
That's a part of song I love .
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Roshni means Light or fire in one person is dying from continous fighting with no path ahead but Gagan ( I assume here is god ) - god ( or people ) are giving blessings to the person to go ahead to win it !
That's a part of song I love .
Thank you so much 👍🏼
@Witch grave AT title👍🏼
Originally posted by: garima22
Pura interview pd lo...even she clarify rat word sbse phele Sid ne bola Asim ko abt shefaliZ...fir Asim ne usko...
Yeah just read it.
So he did not get any message 😭. Matlab he has still no clue about himanshi's feeling.