Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pics are hot! I thought maybe you put some pic of close up of Asim’s lips! Lol.
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Guys do revisit the first page I did some shaitani 🤣
All pics with long hair😱😱😱😱
Mera short hair wala Asim kahan hai
All new banners 🤣




Oooooooh Asim ☺️
Short hair Asim is irritating .
Me likey long haired asim 🤣
mujhe bhi short hair wala Asim zyaada pasand hai 😉
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Pics are hot! I thought maybe you put some pic of close up of Asim’s lips! Lol.
Itna bhi shaitani dimaag nahi hai mera 🤣
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Pics are hot! I thought maybe you put some pic of close up of Asim’s lips! Lol.
🤣
Kuch bhi kehlo behan
Bass irritating Matt kaho 