Trp 0.9 week 51 & trp 1 week 52

Deepika18767 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

According to salil on Twitter  the trp is 0.9

#SuperExclusive 

#TRP 

WEEK 51 

#StarPlus: #Kullfi 0.8, #Namah 0.8, #Sanjivani 0.9, #KasautiiZindagiiKay 2.1, #YehhJaduHaiJinnKa 2.8, #KahaanHumKahaanTum 1.8, #YehRishtaKKH 2.4, #YehRishteyHainPyaarKe 2.0, #YehHaiChahatein 1.6, #Nazar 1.2, #DivyaDrishti 1.7, #DancePlus5 2.2, #MasterChefIndia 1.1

Week 52 trp

#StarPlus: #Kullfi 0.9, #Sanjivani 1.0, #KasautiiZindagiiKay 2.1, #YehhJaduHaiJinnKa 2.7, #KahaanHumKahaanTum 1.8, #YehRishtaKKH 2.5, #YehRishteyHainPyaarKe 2.1, #YehHaiChahatein 1.4, #Nazar 1.2, #DivyaDrishti 1.7, #DancePlus5 1.7, #MasterChefIndia 1.0

Edited by Deepika18767 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

That acor  though I have seen him  few serial but I did not know name of actor ( the actor whose character want heart transplant of his son) and seriously his acing  is good  and due to his good acting  after so many  many months trp at least  above 0.9  and due to his acing sanjavni little bit interesting and watchable

And it proove good acting can be also reason of increasing in trp and makers need to pay more and more attention to acting of actors apart from storyline  in order to increase their viewers 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I was connecting towards the show after Ishani getting shot track but suddenly they introduced that soul coming out of Ishani's body and regretting seeing herself in coma and all shit !! It plugged me off immediately.

Anyways it looks like very soon Sanjivani will go off air so there's no point of ranting on low trp ! ðŸ¤”

They should have shifted long back at night slot for a better plotline but.... Ugh forget it.

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

For a 730 slot. It’s been doing a lot better these past 2 weeks. I’m glad for them. The writer s should be shot for messing with the show. 

Although I have enjoyed Sidisha before the Loveria phase. I cannot seem to connect with them now. 
Ive still wondering if there are in love. 
The last 3 months was torture with Asha around. 

Namit has gotten better this past week. I hope the writers don’t mess it up again. 

Anyone have any idea of which shows did well in the 730 slot. And how long they were around.

Someone also mentioned that 0.9 to 1.1 is steady trps for 730

YHCstan thumbnail

Originally posted by: yvon

For a 730 slot. It’s been doing a lot better these past 2 weeks. I’m glad for them. The writer s should be shot for messing with the show. 

Although I have enjoyed Sidisha before the Loveria phase. I cannot seem to connect with them now. 
Ive still wondering if there are in love. 
The last 3 months was torture with Asha around. 

Namit has gotten better this past week. I hope the writers don’t mess it up again. 

Anyone have any idea of which shows did well in the 730 slot. And how long they were around.

Someone also mentioned that 0.9 to 1.1 is steady trps for 730

Choti Sardarni airs at 7:30 pm on Colors. It launched just a month before Sanjivani did. It has been getting 2.5ish TRPs since 3-4 months now. Sanjivani is way behind CS with a paltry 1.1 TRP 

This TRP is not enough to sustain for long given that your competition is getting 2.5 at the same slot. 

Deepika18767 thumbnail

Yhm got 3 plus  trp at this slot n was slot leader  and many times overall top show at no.1 for 4 years plus wat this show🤣 is it's a useless flop in comparison how trp will come with such poor lead actors  kaha yhm leads kaha ye 

Edited by Deepika18767 - 4 years ago