Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shehnaaz has become "the villain" for Shukla fans ... kal tak Sidnaaz cutie cutie thakte nahi the now Shehnaaz is the kaanta ... ðŸ¤£ .. Well what can I say other than Karma and what goes around comes around! ðŸ˜‰

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bluehue

The thing is they all want to control each other but none wants to be controlled by each other isliye thappad kisi barish ho rahi hai🤣

Bas thapad maro aur footage lo

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Their fake drama gets on by nerves 

Both relations are fake, where the women behave like a doormat ..both relations are TOXIC, repetitive, monotonous and only for the cameras ! 

I am so bored ! 

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbsai

Paras-Mahira-Sid-Shenaaz ki situation ... whole reason ..Shenaaz hai..

Shenaaz kisi ka nahi hai..

Sid ko dhik raha hai uska game .. now Sid care hi nahi kartha wo kiske saath kya karthi hai..

but Sid jab Shenaaz se door jana chaha tha hai.. Shenaaz kisi bhi tarah story Sid n Shenaaz  kee beech le aathi hai..

Haan sirf Shehnaaz hai ziddi sab problem create karne wali. She is being the Surbhi Rana of this season, who broke up happy club last year with unnecessary issues.

Sana's biggest problem is Mahira. I think she has locked Mahira in the place where Himanshi was.

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why are we blaming shehnaz onky, itns not that she was the only participant in this sidnaz game. There were two people involved and aisa ho hi mahi sakta ki ek doodh ka dhula ho. 

We just love to blame the woman. Yes i am playing the Woman Card. Kyu ki ye fact hai.

Btw i dislike sana as much as shukla. Okay a little less. 

Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasili

according to paras and Sid asim and Vishal when wants to befriend with girls, it’s only for sexual interest. I never thought that same for them but now I think coz jo jaisa dikhta hai usko Baki aise dikhte hai. I am with Vishal for the allegation of paras that he was touching mahira with bad intentions and just like how vish defended himself a girl herself would found it herself if it was a bad touch who is 23 year old

I don’t think they do it with the bad intention.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Whatever is happening between Sid,Sana,Paras and Mahira is absolutely toxic and nauseating to watch😆.

1)If Paras sits with Sana ,Mahira feels jealous

2) If Paras sits with Mahira then Sana wants his time

3) If Sana is with Anti Shukli's then Sid doesn't like it

4) If Sid sits with Paras and Mahira then Sana feels possessive

Matlab kya ho rha hain.😆.Paras is the best between all of them because he feels no jealousy whatsoever. Rest all 3 all so insecure and want so much attention its nauseating to watch. Please guys try playing solo.Jealous Jealous game bahut ho gaya.

This is like musical chairs...these people behave like teenagers ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Shehnaaz has become "the villain" for Shukla fans ... kal tak Sidnaaz cutie cutie thakte nahi the now Shehnaaz is the kaanta ... ðŸ¤£ .. Well what can I say other than Karma and what goes around comes around! ðŸ˜‰

Shehnaaz will be back to Sid soon. She knows she can’t survive.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Insecure ðŸ˜‰

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago