Season 4 REVIEW

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

So finally after 8 episodes I'll make a review 😆

Positives-

Mystery...  This season really has got some mystery, not yet anything is fed to viewers on the name of twist. Don't know about the future but until now this is good! 

MANYATA!!  ..... She is one character who can literally become over-acting ki dukan with the OTT scenes she has but she's on point Fight me on this but Sayantani is the best thing that could happen to naagin 4

No friendship....  So no friends turned foe over a guy😆 it could be sisters by fate turned foes though. 

The servant angle.....  So it turns if Brinda is the real daughter she'd be the actual hier and not Dev🤔 so she owns naagmani as well as property, Lets see how this gets exploited. 

Negatives

Actors....  I'm warming up to them now but sorry to their fans none of the lead is impressive.

Too crowded.....  Weekly shows should have less crowd IMO,  one of the nanand could be cut out and nobody would notice!  So many therky cousins aren't even needed. And trust me, even most rotten family would care for a son on hospital bed over money!  What are the makers even trying to show here? 

Scenes are cut short......  Important scenes are cut short.  Dev's vision,  Manas attack,  the magic desert sequence should have had more footage than the double date, I get it that this episode is for Brindev setup.... the episode is okay paced but something's missing.

Costumes.....  I'm liking them better than the previous seasons 👍🏼

Expected twists 

Brinda's identity.....  So looks like nayan informs manyata about Brinda and manyata discloses about her daughter being Brinda the same time. 

Brinda- The protector!.....  So Brinda must've instinctively changed into naagin and saved Dev,  because she's his protection and now according to her fate she has to kill him

Dev's vision.....  He finally realizing what he feels for Brinda...  Maybe he'll be the one who'd set scores for the gold digging fiancee. he's defo falling first with baa playing cupid. 

Brindev....  Their marriage happening accidentally (?)

Nayantara's insecurities....  Her world revolves around her mom and the aim of her life is manyata's revenge and now manu wants her naagin beti for the revenge...  Poor Nayan!  

Brinda's past....  How did the panditjee find her?  

Hidden villain....  Who's behind naagmani here😛 Dev's dad or panditjee? 

Share your views. 

Edited by Zephyr_57 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Maybe Manas will wake up and let Dev's mother somehow know of Nayantara....or maybe Dev's mother will somehow suspect of it.

I mean I have noticed in all Naagin seasons that the lead Naagin gets married to hero in a way that she is absolved of all guilt. Either the mother-in-law facilitates it (of course manipulated by the Naagins) or the hero does it.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes , I agree with the mystery part. So far nothing has been revealed. 

Hopefully in the next episode Manyata will come to know about Brinda , why do I feel Nayan was hesitating to disclose Brinda's real identity to Manyata 🤔 because she will be replaced. Hope that isn't the case.

But you are right , Manyata now might try to get her real daughter married to Dev instead. Manyata will start feeling insecure and get sidelined eventually. I just hope whatever happens the makers don't end up making her negative that's it.

Her being a human is refreshing indeed. I have so many questions regarding her past. Hope it will get revealed eventually.

I feel like Panditji knows about everything and is purposely trying to protect Manyata & Brinda. Let's see what happens.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What if we told you that Dev’s baa is the main villain this time like you know she cares about Dev a lot, is shown like a devoted woman an what not so get ready for the 180 degree character change.

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rein123

What if we told you that Dev’s baa is the main villain this time like you know she cares about Dev a lot, is shown like a devoted woman an what not so get ready for the 180 degree character change.

I had that guess too since she seems to be the one pushing Dev abt Brinda,  but then I thought she already has one leg in kabr so😆

fire_wings thumbnail

I exactly don't understand few things in n4.

1. How Parekh and keshav are related. I kind of skipped ep 1. Was there any mention of the relation between these two family.  

2. Why manyata wants her daughter to take revenge when she is very well capable of killing 100 ppl 🤪

3. Is keshav really dead or he has some other motive and he faked his death. 

4. Child swap is it coincidence or well executed plan. Now Parekh has her child. They can blackmail manyata.

5.Why brinda is acting like rocky(n2) but in oppsoite way. rocky used to turn into snake and he used to cause some distructions and then he used to forget everything. Here brinda saves and forgets. 🤪

6. I strongly feel baa will be responsible for brinda and devs marriage. On the day of wedding she might do brideswap.

7. Why do they have other naagins when manyata is enough to play strong character in the show 😳She is such bliss to watch as naagin again on ITV. 

Edited by fire_wings - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed Said Most Things 😎 

ManyataGot Mainly OTT scenes 😎But Sayantani  made it ⭐️ She is BEST any Day to 🐍👑 

I don't feel she stay long duration too In this  nothing else make me look this show Apart from Manyathaher bonding nayan  .watch it until sayantani❤️ in 😳

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with most of the points being expressed on the review of N4 here but I do have certain issues with the way serial is progressing-

1-Nayanthara still remains an enigma can our soap Queen or the makers please shed some light on her background.

2-Again I don't understand if Nayanthara was to have been a human and not the Naagin then why was any trademark outfit even if its white was given to her with the insinuation of her being the Naagin if that is not followed up? Both Brinda and Nayan could have been the revenge seeking Naagin jodi side by side like Shivanya-Shesha or Bela-Vish.

3-The makers parroted the claim of Brinda not being the Naagin to keep up the suspense which was a fake claim anyway as figured out by the majority of the fans.It was so obvious.But how did Brinda get separated from Manyata in the first place anyway? Did the swap happen when here mom was unconscious?

4-Manyata-Nayan duo could have finished off at least one of Vaishali's cohorts by now like the earlier Naagins did instead of solely wasting their time on Dev? Why even one of them has not been targeted yet? What is the obsession of Manyata with the Gen-X Parikhs?

5-Brindev love story has started on the slow burning track and it took off today with Dev having this dream of Brinda.Today the Brindev love story has really started.The way Dev expressed concern & looked at Brinda today showed that beneath the friendship hidden love has always existed between the two.

6-How can Manyata suddenly sideline Nayan in place of Brinda? Nayan might not be a Naagin but she's quite a trained artist having the ability to finish off Vaishali's cohorts by her martial skills if not by venom.I understand that this might be due to Nayan's safety reasons bcoz she's her daughter after all but is it really necessary to turn her to the dark side?

7-Dev mentioned that Nayan was quite overacting on today's episode & I have to agree that it was an honest assessment.The makers have pushed Nayanthara hard to be this sexy siren without gauging her natural abilities.Is it really necessary for Nayan to have an angry expression on her face that screams" I am gonna hunt you down someday".

This is not a knock on her acting & we know that she's delivering her 100% as per the script but can't she be the Nayathara herself without copying either Vish/Shesha? Vish/Shesha was not always acting as the Fevi-Kwik to trap stupid men but Nayan is doing this chipkofying with Dev & it does come as over the top sometimes.Let her be the Mardaani Nayan.

8- There was always this Naag-Guru to guide the Naagins.Today that Laal Tekdi Pandit was the guide for Manyata on her fact-finding mission but it would be nice if some Naag-Guru comes into the picture.

9-Manas should have been dead after that attack? What is the necessity of him being that comatose victim like Viren was in N1?

Edited by masked - 4 years ago