Ishita got emotional seeing his care

Superb

Update soon

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update di..

Ishita was naughty..

Ishita doesn't know to do household chores..

Raman was helping and taking care of her..

Ishita was overwhelmed..

Plz update soon..

Thank you..

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome....beautiful update di....

Continue soon plz...

taahir004 thumbnail

Its such a Cute Update 

I enjoyed it 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 4

Ishita was looking at Raman when he came with a bowl full of cornflakes and said-have it,then we have to leave for college.

Ishita look at him and smiled.

Raman-what??

Ishita-thank u ,aap bahut achche hai .

Raman -really,toh mujhe pareshan karna bandh Kar dogi??

Ishita smiled and said-bilkul nahi,I love irritating u.jab aapki naak laal hoti hai gusse se,aap cute lagte ho.

Raman-hey ,I am not cute.i am just being good kyunki tum Indian ho and I have soft corner for Indians.

Ishita-then I should thank God for making me an Indian.

Raman-chalo ,enough of talk .breakfast Karo,jaldi.he said and she start eating while he too settle down to eat.

Raman was looking at her ,she look at him and questioned him.

Raman-i am sorry.

Ishita-for what??

Raman-pata nahi,I don't know Kya hua but I am sorry for making u sad.tum ro rahi thi naa??

Ishita look at him and he asked-mumma,papa ki yaad aa rahi hai??

Ishita didn't said anything but her eyes got filled.she wiped it not knowing how to control her tears.

Raman-hey don't cry,mujhe pata hai kaisa lagta hai .as I too gone through it.just think u came here to fulfill their dreams.socho woh kitne khush honge jab tum successful ho jaogi.they must be so proud of u.tumhe pata hai jab main London aaya tha,toh main bhi rota tha,he said making Ishita look at him.

Ishita-aap bhi??

Raman-haan,can u imagine,mujh jaisa handsome macho ladka bhi rota tha,but ab jab maa sabko khush ho kar batati hai ,that I am studying in London and excelling in my career ,bahut proud feel hota hai,that I can bring this smile on their faces.very soon u will also feel so.he said making her eyes down .

Raman-kya,dekhna yahin hoga.itna sochne ki jarurat nahi.

Ishita-no,main yeh nahi soch rahi.i am just thinking ki aap handsome kis angle se hai.she said and laughed loudly .

Raman-now that was rude,I am being so helpful,so supportive to u and u r saying so.i am hurt.

Ishita-really??

Raman-ofcourse.he said with a puppy face.

Ishita kissed his cheek and said-sorry,Raman sir.u r the cutest.she said pulling his cheek.

Raman-what the ,mere gaal par milk lagaa diya.pura sticky sticky ho jaayega.he said wiping the milk off his cheek when he phone rang .

He picked it and said-yes maa,haan Kar liya nashta.just leaving for college.aapne breakfast Kiya,medicine li.very good,he got busy in talking with his mother while ishita's face fell hearing his convo with his mother.

She look at the sky and said-i miss u Amma,I miss u appa.i love u two alot.she thought and completed her breakfast in a jiffy.

She was picking his plate along with her bowl when he hold her hand.

Ishita-kya hua??

Raman-u don't eat egg naa,then don't touch the plate.main rakh lunga.he was saying when toshiji asked,whom u r talking to??

Raman-my roommate.

Toshiji-finally u got a roommate,is he good??

Raman said reluctantly,yes,not knowing how to tell her that his roommate is a girl.

Raman-achcha maa,will talk to u later,getting late.bye maa,love u.he said and hung the call.

He turned and saw Ishita was trying to clean the bowl.

Raman-what r u doing??

Ishita-trying to help u a bit.

Raman-we can do this later,let's go.we r getting late.he said dropping his plate in the washbasin.

Ishita nodded and both walked out of the house.raman locked the house and asked-how u r going??

Ishita-will walk,it's near only.

Raman-come with me,I will drop u.waise bhi hamari destination same hai.

Ishita nodded and both settled in his bike.he start riding while Ishita was sitting holding him tight.both were lost in their thoughts.

Ishita-feeling so good with Raman,aisa lag raha hai jaise koi guardian mil gaya ho.like I am not alone anymore.thank u murugan for sending Raman in my life.

Raman-dont know why I am getting so attached to her.i should concentrate on my studies but I felt bad seeing her sad.waise bhi it's not a crime to help anyone,as long as it's not harming me in any way.waise bhi Indian hai,thodi childish bhi hai and most importantly she is a girl.i should protect her ,it's my moral responsibility being an indian.he was thinking when they finally reached their college.

Ishra were going to their respective classes when Ishita came to him and before he can understand anything,she side hugged him keeping her head on his chest making him shocked.

Ishita-thank u Raman sir,thank u for everything.

Raman smiled and said-ur welcome.achche se rehna aur koi problem hogi toh call karna.

Ishita-i don't have ur number.

Raman gave her his number and finally both went to their respective classes .

Ishita was sitting in her class attending the lecture while her mind was on Raman only.

Ishita-he is just so good,so caring and so cute also.and ofcourse handsome too.i think I am going to have a good time here and a friend for life.kitna achcha hoga,finally I will have someone beside me.

On the other hand,Raman was trying hard to concentrate on his lecture but all he could think was of her.

Raman-stop thinking so much about her,she is just ur roommate,nothing else.u better concentrate on ur studies,raman.he scolded himself and got busy in studies.

The day went nicely .namita called Ishita multiple times but she avoided her calls making namita irk.

After the classes ,Ishita was going downstairs when few boys came to her and blocked her way.

Ishita look at them and said-excuse me,who r u??

Boy-noone,just ur seniors.saw u yesterday ,u were really enjoying ur ragging,so thought to pleasure u today also.he said trying to touch her.

Ishita glared them and said-what do u mean??and don't touch me.

Boy-but why,u were kind of liking it.she is the one naa who kissed Raman yesterday??he asked to which all nodded.

Boy-come on ,we r also equally handsome ,try us also.we can pleasure u in much better way.and we r not going to slap u also.

Ishita-let me go.she said fearing but they made a round around her.

Ishita-let me go or else,it won't be good for u all.i will complain against u all.u all will be rusticated.

Boy-no problem,we will be happily rusticated after having u,u r such a pretty girl.he said coming near to Ishita making her scared to wits.

Ishita-no,please let me go.she almost pleaded but none was giving to her plead ,they were coming close to her smiling devilishly while her eyes were widening in fear .

Ishita closed her eyes at once and with all her might shouted,Raman help.

Everyone who heard her scream turn while Raman said,Ishita.

He look around and then ran towards her class.he saw her stuck between five boys and shouted-hey ,what u r doing??

All turned to him and he could see Ishita standing there all scared.she ran to him breaking the circle and hugged him tight.

Raman wrapped her arms around her and asked caressing her hair-r u ok??

She didn't answered just hide more into him.

Boy-relax Raman,we were just talking to her.

Another boy-yes,was just try to become friends.she is creating ruckus without any reason.

Raman -stay away from her ,she is my girl.he said angrily while the boys got shocked hearing him.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz plz plz plz continue soon dear