https://www.instagram.com/p/B66Ci1zhtDb/?igshid=9z4ao19ionzs
when Did this happen ?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B66Ci1zhtDb/?igshid=9z4ao19ionzs
when Did this happen ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Post Holiday season all of us are in the same boat
She looks good like this too
This is for Jayalalitha biopic.
Am I the only one who finds her more beautiful with those curly hair?
Extra weight looks good on her.
Forget the weight gain (that would be for a film), I'm excited to see her with Salman Khan. I've always wanted to see their dynamic.
Originally posted by: UmeraTariq
Forget the weight gain (that would be for a film), I'm excited to see her with Salman Khan. I've always wanted to see their dynamic.
thats never going to happen lol
it's for the Jaya biopic
Kangana On bigg boss.. sucking up to criminal mafia of BW.... 😏