Damn! I remember I commented in first or second DT that I want them to kiss.
Everyone including me felt it was a far fetched wish. But OMG it came trueeeee🤣
Santa is real hence proved 🤣😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Damn! I remember I commented in first or second DT that I want them to kiss.
Everyone including me felt it was a far fetched wish. But OMG it came trueeeee🤣
Santa is real hence proved 🤣😆
I was about to say the same thing🤣
Originally posted by: Guneet80
Damn! I remember I commented in first or second DT that I want them to kiss.
Everyone including me felt it was a far fetched wish. But OMG it came trueeeee🤣
Santa is real hence proved 🤣😆
Abhi se good girl banungi, har year😆
Originally posted by: Guneet80
Damn! I remember I commented in first or second DT that I want them to kiss.
Everyone including me felt it was a far fetched wish. But OMG it came trueeeee🤣
Santa is real hence proved 🤣😆
Then your wish came true..Plz do wish for MayRa love making ☺️😆
Ab ye DT toh gayi coz we coz a MayRa kiss 🤣
Sony ne finally out of comfort zone aakr kiss show kiya🥳
Sony deserves shabashi!!
Mj ko koi pucho..maya yaad aai??
Nahi???!!!!
Ja badam kha😡😆
bhaishaahab ye Kab huaOriginally posted by: pranurosid
Still I couldn't get over that precap..Aww did the kiss really happened between MayRa
Tiaraa, Miss T has posted her part in RR thread😊
Jaao wahaan aag lagao😉
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Then your wish came true..Plz do wish for MayRa love making ☺️😆
Yeah yeah this wish is in the pipeline 🤣
Sony ne finally out of comfort zone aakr kiss show kiya🥳
Sony deserves shabashi!!
Mj ko koi pucho..maya yaad aai??
Nahi???!!!!
Ja badam kha😡😆
So sirf alcohol Peeta hain😆