
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

They are wearing same clothes..
Yar after kiss rudra will leave disappointed with himself matlab he is the first one to recover and then maya becomes aware and feels disappointed too
Uske bad somehow she reaches thay mud area and waha aniket attacks..
And rudra is bewda kiss krne ka shok mana raha hai
Ae pagal..kiss kiya hai..kala pani ki saza nahi di tujhe😡😆
Your last line🤣🤣
If it were any western show,they would have made out in that room also.
Aur guilt bhilt saab kuch raat ke baad hi ati.
Aur yeha to ek kiss se hi guilt hein😭
Originally posted by: tournesol
No 🤣 I love their height difference 😛
Aap kaunsi side se khel rahe ho? RuRa ki MayRa😲
DT is running like a bullet train..I missed many chats..It took me this much time to read all those😆
You have click on the marked icon above and paste the link in the Url section below

Thanks..
Uff🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥raise to infinity
Brb guys I was over excited so I am hyperventilating so I need to calm myself down..😤
And at the end of the link, make sure .jpg or .png is written😊
Still I couldn't get over that precap..Aww did the kiss really happened between MayRa