haa ab mj rudy ko nahi chhodega
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
haa ab mj rudy ko nahi chhodega
Mj defeat is in both ways now.. even if he gives d shares back or even if he doesnt give.. what n attack Maya
Rishi is jealous of Rudra today.
Maya isn't in Rishi's fake Maya anymore.
Today episode forshadowed,RISHI will be team mj one day!!
Angry rudra is so hawwwwwwwt!!
Same here yaar.. I am sticking to my sofa even shushed away hubby asked him to take his belongings before going to work without disturbing me..🤣
she something else🤣...her every hit is sixerOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Dadi is love..❤️
She plays on backfoot but jab bhi she plays she hits a sixer..😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Same here yaar.. I am sticking to my sofa even shushed away hubby asked him to take his belongings before going to work without disturbing me..🤣
Same here... Family is going to a weddding and she is asking me stuff Im like ad aaye jab bolo.. Dont disturb me...
Wtf ..they kissed..they kissed..
I cant breathe..i cant breathe
Rudy boy bhi khilaadi nikla..
Sumdi mein se MJ se shares nikalva diye..🤣
Next week promo kya tha.... 😳😳😳
I seriously canr breathe..someone please calm me down..they kissed