Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

GUYS ek he toh dill hain. Kitna todho gey πŸ’”πŸ’”

Last week jo Debo ne dill todha woh enough nahi tha, ki idhar chun chun ke tor rahey ho πŸ’”

I will get back to this topic when I have time to rant πŸ€£

Abhi kliye don't make Rashmi Asim siblings.  Inko cute friends he raheney doh 

Vaisey bhi, Asim thinks that Rashmi looks hot in shorts and Rashmi thinks that Asim has a good body. So no πŸ˜³

@bold okay so I was completely calling them siblings but suddenly you changed it. πŸ˜†

Now I'm wondering if they'll look good together. 

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DailyTalk

Rashmi and devo as devo used to bajao rashmi left right 

Here asim is puppy of rashmi so no comparison

Are you for real?πŸ˜†

Aisa kya Rashmi ne ghar ujada tumhara jo itna hate. πŸ€£

Chill friend!  It was a fun post! 

DailyTalk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Are you for real?πŸ˜†

Aisa kya Rashmi ne ghar ujada tumhara jo itna hate. πŸ€£

Chill friend!  It was a fun post! 

Mera bhi fun post tha πŸ€£

You too chill πŸ˜†

hasini009 thumbnail

for all RaSim fansπŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/B624tf5hzk-/

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

The only time I liked Paras in the entire season was bcoz he gave this kathputli task to RaSim🀣

LastManStanding thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its Rashmi-Asim without a doubt. I have lost counts how many times Asim has taken stand for Rashmi in last one month and the way Rashmi holds the hand of Asim and try to protect him while he is arguing with Shukla is the most satisfying sight as a viewer. Rashmi has said many times that Asim is getting beaten many times not only in his fights but while protecting her,too. And since last few days, Even Voot has picked up and started obeying to viewers' demand and started posting so many short unseen videos these 2 chatting.There something satisfying about these 2 people which undescribable !!!

Edited by LastManStanding - 4 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

I think RasDevo understand each other better.

And will continue after show.

I hope Reason don't diverge after Show like SidNaaz would 

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Okay so,  a lot of points that many of you mentioned had simply slipped off my mind, eg: that machli task. Yes, I have a terrible memory.  But I do not think that Debolina stuck to Rashmi just because she wasn't accepted at Shuklapur. In fact, among the Bahu gang people, Debo was the one Sidharth had the most cordial relationship with, and their relationship has been mostly okayish throughout the show. If Debo wanted to ditch Rashmi and go to the other side, she could have done it at any point. But she didn't. Now coming to her fake flirting thing with Shukla, I wasn't opposed to that much when she was in the show, as it gave her content and made her escape from the weekend bashing, so as a game plan it was fine. But doing that same thing with him after he repeatedly character shamed Rashmi, and singing his praises is what pissed me off. And the way she behaved with Rashmi last week, it was really cold, you do not do that to a friend. You do not insult the personal life of your friend on national TV. So last week Debolina absolutely broke my heart, and now I do not know what to feel about her. πŸ˜³

Coming to Rashmi Asim, their friendship is relatively new, and as of yet, they have been really great. They try to understand each other, without trying to put down or dumb down the other one. Which is a rare thing in this show. More than anything, both of them have a degree of respect of each other, and that really shows.  As it has been pointed out in this post before, there is a difference between the tone in which Debolina made Rashmi understand her POV, and the manner in which Asim does.  Debolina didn't understand that she and Rashmi are so much different from each other as people, and expected her to react in a certain fashion. I guess Asim understands this fact better, and tries to patiently hear and understand her POV as well, rather than just telling her what she should do. 

Plus I  really admire how Asim Rashmi has stood by each other over the last couple of weeks. Yes, a major reason for this is that they are facing a lot of similar issues,  but they did have eachother's back whenever it counted and that must be appreciated. Plus, I like their concept of friendships without expectations. 

And in all this rant, I have answered the original question. πŸ˜† I really do not know the answer to this question though. At this point, it obviously would be Asim-Rashmi for me, taking all things into consideration. 

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DailyTalk

Mera bhi fun post tha πŸ€£

You too chill πŸ˜†

Main toh already chill hoonπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Meri kitni chinta hai tumhe. How sweet! πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Edited by Guneet80 - 4 years ago
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't want to compare, dono ki apni apni jagah hai but last weekend debo ne jo kuch kiya usne mera dil tod diyaπŸ’”