The end of Bollywood forum.- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

22

Views

3.7k

Users

14

Likes

27

Frequent Posters

Stone-Cold thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

shaant ho ja.....Big Boss finish hote he wapis sab yahin aa jaayenge laut kar...har saal for 3 months when BB is going on....BB forum is almost dead...


Doosri baat ki BW forum will never see its glory days again....when there were fights between SRK-Salman fandoms...those were the days....every other fandom fights are meh in front of them😆...the old members know what I am talking about....Radhe ji, Karan....were the two members who would carry a thread upto 30 pages in a matter of minutes....now people think 20 pages is big..😆


Where has he gone anyway? Radhe/lafunga

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#22

Is there any credible data for the activity trend on India forums? Everybody seems to complain there is less activity, but I haven’t seen any numbers to back it up.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#23

This forum would work better if there was a "mute" function - in order to minimise content from annoying posters. And also a "children section" where the immature and distasteful content can fit perfectly into.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".