Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
yehi ho raha hai Boss ka style. I just hope he doesn't colour it like a peacock 🤣
What the heck , is he going to color on it like peacock ? 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
yehi ho raha hai Boss ka style. I just hope he doesn't colour it like a peacock 🤣
What the heck , is he going to color on it like peacock ? 😡
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
koi tujhe miss nahi karega tu ja 🤪
I know I am not that important in others life that they will miss me 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
but the thing is tu kaunsa iss place ko chor ke rah payegi 🤪
Haan baat to sahi Hain but I will try to achieve it . Nothing is impossible 😆
ab kya kahe. .. Cute ,hot,sexy sab kuch h banda
aisa ho sakta hai Oppo
arre,hum bahot miss karenge aapko nasser sahabOriginally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I know I am not that important in others life that they will miss me 😆
kaisar bewakoof bana rahi hai 🤣Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Haan baat to sahi Hain but I will try to achieve it . Nothing is impossible 😆
ek aur anu ki atma 🤪
Kyun be 🤣 haven't you seen Boss to know that this has to go 😆 color ka kya hai ek din mein chala jata hai 🤪