MayRa DT#7"Bharosa Jitne K Liye Khudko Harna Padta Hai"IMP Post PG 28 - Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Even I want them to show Maya's POV regarding the effect of Rishi and Rudra's proximity to her... 

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Whatever anyone say! This immature planning is not some intelligent game plan i expected from Maya. Just uttering some heavy dialogues and once in a while threatening other person doesn't make her great. Her whole sob story scene was pathetic. Any sensible person wouldn't believe such a shitty thing. Well didn't you asked Rishi to hide your name, then you could have asked him to not interfere with your work too. On one hand she threatens Rishi all the time for not being honest and then she goes and does this. How can Rishi actually believe that? Just because she is maya. Rishi is more than APNE and they haven't even discuss about her past trauma related to touch. Kaha ki transperency or kaha ka sach. Rishi can't be that stupid.. Naive and stupid are two diff things. Writers are just messing with us with this weak plot. 

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Wohi to isse aacha to college ke students copy karne ki planning karte hain aur successfully bhi

Totally ðŸ˜†

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Logon ke Goa jaane ke plan mein log jyaada jaldi saare loophope cover karte hai (aur jaate nahi) 

I agree... Even when people plan for minor things, they keep all the possibilities in their minds... Lekin yahan to aisa kuch nahi laga.

Honestly, I had not expected this...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Ye MayRa DT Ka direction Kaise change ho Gaya hain😆

That's the speciality of having a DT, we can discuss anything under the sun of Beyhad universe

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tiaraa

she is clearly shaping him into samay🤔

But I don't think she can. Coz Rishi is MJ's son at the end of the day. And he's not grown a spine or anything. He's doing coz he's got to please her. Worst case he would go to his Dad and he wouldn't even feel his ego is hurt simply coz he believes his ego is in his money. Otherwise why would he go to his brother for an internship? 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I agree... Even when people plan for minor things, they keep all the possibilities in their minds... Lekin yahan to aisa kuch nahi laga.

I plan my friends' lie when they go out on dates more better than Maya

#not_narcissim_rn

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

There’s NO Maya ki Maya... she hasn’t anticipated ANYTHING. Brothers relying on each other or their paths crossing, MJ attacking Rajiv (especially after dangling him from the balcony he was ready to do everything to extract information) she should have clearly seen all of this coming!! 

Basically. She was living an illusory life that she'd say all these things and they'd become real. ðŸ˜† If she SAYS Maya ki Maya. Then that'll actually happen. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Anyways, apne two shirt button undone ko sepia mode me Maya ke khayal aaye aaj

https://twitter.com/roshni1aqsa/status/1212409518937821184?s=19

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

Seriously rather than planning Maya is using her sob stories. Oh come on grow up writers  why the hell she waited so long? So that Rishi grow up and become legal to flirt with. Planning to damn. 

Maine bhi yahi bola tha!!!! ðŸ˜†