MayRa DT#7"Bharosa Jitne K Liye Khudko Harna Padta Hai"IMP Post PG 28 - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Antara123

And it's not some rocket science..if Rjaeev is the face, then he'd catch hold of him for sure. What papers did he sign btw? 

They didn't disclose that..Could be Rajeev backing out as investor from Ruan publications or selling his stake to MJ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

He hasn't given her away imo, he cancelled the investment i think. He is there in tomorrow episode as per news segment. 

Even I think the same... He just signed those papers under pressure.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

He hasn't given her away imo, he cancelled the investment i think. He is there in tomorrow episode as per news segment. 

Haven't watched the segment. I'll directly watch the episode. I don't want spoilers spoiling my experience. ðŸ˜† But what I meant was, he didn't really keep their plan up. He screwed up somewhere and MJ scored a point. Which is great coz he's MJ. But it's not like he did something SO difficult that these people couldn't anticipate at all. 

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Who's happy Rajiv gave Maya away? ðŸ˜† I am. Firstly, he wasn't lambi race Ka ghoda. And this shows their 8 year planning was SO kaccha. 

I don't think he gave her away but yup maybe he took the partnership away or made MJ the investor. Rudra will be damn angry with the interference. 

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think MayRa would have a happy ending for sure. And if they end up together and happy, where's BeyHadh Nafrat? 

I never wanted any happy ending either.

But I don't want it to end on any hatred from anyone of mayRa.

If any person dies,I want the other one to long for him/her for the rest of the life,not having any hatred

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

They didn't disclose that..Could be Rajeev backing out as investor from Ruan publications or selling his stake to MJ

I am guessing he did that. 

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

I never wanted any happy ending either.

But I don't want it to end on any hatred from anyone of mayRa.

If any person dies,I want the other one to long for him/her for the rest of the life,not having any hatred

I actually don't want that. Coz my entire point of watching BeyHadh 2 is to see deceit, betrayal, hatred, loathing and very less longing. So if one person dies, I want the other person to hate his or her life and also hate the dead person but unable to move on at all. Basically I am in this for something extremely pessimistic. ðŸ˜†

Armu4eva thumbnail

Haven't watched the segment. I'll directly watch the episode. I don't want spoilers spoiling my experience. ðŸ˜† But what I meant was, he didn't really keep their plan up. He screwed up somewhere and MJ scored a point. Which is great coz he's MJ. But it's not like he did something SO difficult that these people couldn't anticipate at all. 

Wohi to isse aacha to college ke students copy karne ki planning karte hain aur successfully bhi

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Looks like it... Cos I guess MJ's main issue was that no one other than him could invest in RuAn publications.

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

See it would have been fine if they showed her not so invincible. But the way they showed her like she is an aura and her convoluted dialogues of Maya ki Maya etc, seems like she was extremely overconfident in her own drama 

Seriously rather than planning Maya is using her sob stories. Oh come on grow up writers  why the hell she waited so long? So that Rishi grow up and become legal to flirt with. Planning to damn. 

Edited by alizia_malik - 4 years ago