My Naagin 4 Review

NeemoluvzMumait thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello All, 

I have watched most of Naagin 1 and bits of Naagin 2 on YouTube. Naagin 3 had started really well but went downhill so I stopped watching it until the entry of Ritik and Rocky towards the end. Naagin 4 has been my favourite season so far however the storytelling hasn't been great which is a disappointment. I feel as though the story has been rushed and things were moving too fast in Episode 1. The vfx of the snakes is disappointing. 

As for the characters, I absolutely love Manyata & Keshav, Their chemistry was just hot and sizzling. Brinda has been a surprise for me as I preferred Nayantara over her. However Brinda is now my favourite. I like her clumsiness and her innocent character. Nayantara is not convincing as a naagin  although her white naagin outfit is bomb. I have just seen Brinda's Naagin look and she looks hot.

I wasn't fond of Dev but he has now won me over. The cousins are annoying but I love the Parikh family. Vaishali does stand out and I love how Ketki brings humour into the show. 

So far things seem promising and I hope there is more dhamakedar episodes to come. I hope Ekta sticks to the story and doesn't go haywire as she did with season 3. Season 1 so far has been the most consistent and well thought of in terms of storytelling. 

What is your take on naagin 4?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Only good thing about this season is that it's a new story. It's not typical the lover seeking for revenge, then get married to the supposed culprit and become the bahu of the criminal family… So far it's more about who is the real daughter of Manyata, who will be positive and negative etc etc. Otherwise I am not liking the show that much because of the actors and the characters. Not really fond of Jasmine and Nia as the naagins. Dev's mom doesn't look a strong villain of the show. Too many side characters that too irritating ones.
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Similar thoughts. For me S4 ranks just after S1. 

The setup is intriguing so far. The baby swap thing was predictable yet it differs from the stagnant storyline of a naagin becoming the bahu of the criminal family. Though this season is expected to follow the same path but atleast it does not revolve around this alone.

I have been liking Brinda since the very first episode although I am not really fond of her silence over being called a " naukar ".  Silence = acceptance , you gotta stand up for yourself. 

Regarding Dev , he is winning me over day by day , so is Brindev , I like their chatarpatar's considering they are childhood besties , their chemistry is natural , effortless. 

Now let's see how the show progresses.

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

S1 has maintained it's consistency the longest. Besides the chemistry between the leads since the very first scene was fire. 

S4 is surely the second best. S3 was good enough for the first few episodes but it gradually went downhill. I hope EK has planned S4 well because I don't want it to sink within few episodes because this cast is impressive. Second best in the naagin series , i hope the carry out the story sensibly.

I hate the cousins. Too many unnecessary characters are grabbing screenspace , the cousins and even some of the killers are unnecessary.

I literally don't even know their names until now lol.

Anyway I hope the naagins move on from Dev , who is innocent and try to kill the culprits instead.

Edited by adoreyou - 4 years ago
Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I will wait 1 more month to see actual real reason to revenge game as all naagin are about revenge. Because now people are here to making buzz about their favorite. They are like ok I like her let's make her main and because I don't like other so she is villains or she dont have fan ,nobody care about her blah blah.so what I understand they just go by actor look not their performance and story.and some of think everyone think just like them because that's how they wanted to think.

I just wanted to real naagin story start then will enjoy .