Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Sab gaye?
I am here.. my dear..🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Sab gaye?
I am here.. my dear..🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I am here.. my dear..🤗
Do not fear😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Sab gaye?
I'm here😃
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I'm here😃
🤗
Ab waiting for photocopy scene..
Hello guys! 🤗
Finally Maya naam ka virus Rudra k software meiin aa chuka hai. 😆
I mean he is thinking about Maya, now nothing can stop him from falling for her. ❤️
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Ab waiting for photocopy scene..
Me too! Aaj to MayRa milna hi chahiye
Originally posted by: tournesol
Hello guys! 🤗
Finally Maya naam ka virus Rudra k software meiin aa chuka hai. 😆
I mean he is thinking about Maya, now nothing can stop him from falling for her. ❤️
Behna kya bol rahe ho🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
Hello guys! 🤗
Finally Maya naam ka virus Rudra k software meiin aa chuka hai. 😆
I mean he is thinking about Maya, now nothing can stop him from falling for her. ❤️
Ladka to kaam se gaya. And fir cake leke aane wali hai biwi to waise bhi pagal ho jaega ladka😆
I wish somewhere there is some genuine respect for him in Maya's heart.
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Behna kya bol rahe ho🤣
Poora din computer k saamne baithne se yahi hota hai 😆