Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sukhvi

Awesome update..... 

Please update next part soon 

thank u

Thanks a lot for the lovely response.

Part-5

Next morning, Ishita was first to wake up. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at Raman who was sleeping holding her. She remembered last night and thought she might have slept and he brought her here. She held his hand and smiled looking at him.

I (thinking) - I have the world's best husband. Smart, intelligent, sincere, honest, obedient, dutiful, caring, loving, etc etc, duniya mein ek person ko define Karne ke liye jitne bhi ache words hai sab inke liye. He has all the qualities of a good man. Mere liye itna kuch karte hai, itna sochte hai, mere bina kahe mere man ki har baat samajh jate hai. Don't know how but he has that best quality. Meri har pareshani ka solution hai inke pas. You know what Raman I feel so lucky. I'm blessed to have you in my life. Pehle to bas zinda thi, saanse le rhi thi, kam kar rhi thi par Aapke aane se maine zindagi ko jeena seekha hai. May be because earlier I didn't have anyone for whom I should live but now I have someone..  in fact a complete family to live. Payal was right. I got the right person and family. Finally, I got a family who loves me so much. Pta nhi kyu par aaj Dil keh rha hai ki bas isi tarah aapke pas aapke sath reh jaau, ek dum aapke Dil ke pas.

Thinking, she happily kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly.

I - Kash yeh pal yahi tham jaaye.

Saying she closed her eyes, hugging him and she was hugged by him in return.

R - Kash yeh sach ho jaaye.

She smiled widely and didn't realize but after a few seconds, she realized that he woke up and heard her. She was getting up but he didn't let her.

I - Main vo….

She tried to explain but he put his finger on her lips to stop her.

R - No need to explain. Sometimes there are no words to explain a few things, but you can only feel that.

He said with closed eyes hugging her more tightly while she smiled and closed her eyes again hugging him. Both were feeling contented with the new progress in their relationship. They were in the same position for a long time and tma phone call broke their moment. Raman picked his mobile phone while Ishita got up to go but Raman pulled her again attending the call. She waited for him to end the call and the moment he ended, she said tried to get out of his hold,

I - Raman leave me, it's getting late.

R - Tumhe kyun late ho rha hai, tumhara to off hai aaj. But yes I'm getting late because of you.

I (little angry) - because of me?

R - Yes, tumhi mujhe aaj subah subah apna Naya Roop dikha rhi thi.

I - Now what you are doing…

R - I had a strong reason..

Before she could ask, he kissed her forehead and wished good morning making her smile. She wished him back and he left her. She got up and he went to the washroom quickly informing her that Mihir called him to inform that he is on leave today so he will be busy. Ishita was getting up but remembered what had just happened between them. She couldn't stop her smile. She lie down again hugging the pillow and smiling widely. Her eyes went to his photo kept on the table. She took it and was looking at his photo remembering the time they spend together. She kept looking at the photo smiling for a long. Raman came out of the washroom in a bathrobe and was surprised to see her still in bed which is unusual. He got worried thinking if she is not well. He went to her asking if she is ok but he didn't get any response from her. He was surprised to see her smiling widely looking at his photo. He smiled at her.

R - Ohho to madam ko aaj Raman nam ka bhukhar Chad gaya hai. Pehle mujhe aur ab Meri photo ko nihar rhi hai. Subah se aaj kuch jyada hi Pyar luta rhi hai… Pyar..  sahi kaha Raman, lagta hai Meri tarah is par bhi Pyar ka rang chadhne lag gaya hai…. Mere pyar ka rang. Ya phir Mera rang chadh rha hai. Acha hai main akela nhi hu jiska din ka chain aur raaton ki neend ud gayi ho. We are sailing on the same boat.

He said smiling and realized she is very much lost in her dreams. He moved to her and came closer to her face from the back side. And whispered,

R - Photo ko kyu niharna jab main khud tumhare pas hu.

She was startled and turned to look at him. He got imbalanced and fall on her. Both were very close and looking at each other.

R - Mujhe nhi pta tha ki Meri biwi ko Mera chehra itna acha lagta hai…

I - Vo main bas…. Frame ko saaf Kar rhi thi…

R (meeting their foreheads) - Meri biwi jhooth bolte huye achi nhi lagti.

She closed her eyes, feeling nervous in his proximity while he smiled and said trying to remove her nervousness,

R - Vaise tum kaho to main kuch din office se off le leta hu aur tumhare saamne baith jata hu, to tum jitna chaho utna mujhe nihar sakti ho. Kaisa hai idea?

I (pushing him back) - bhot hi bekar idea hai, aapki tarah.

R (sitting straight) - Achaji main bekar ho gaya ab.

I (getting up) - Vo to aap bhot pehle se hai bas bta aaj rhi hu.

R - Acha to thodi der pehle Meri photo ko kyu nihar rhi thi. Can you explain?

She took out the clothes from the cupboard and turned to him.

I - You just told me sometime ago that there are no words to explain a few things, you have to feel it. So now feel it sitting here.

She said giving him his clothes for the day and went to the washroom taking her clothes. He smiled how smartly she answered him in his own words. He got ready and moved out of the room. He was smiling remembering her today's acts and Payal was surprised to see him like that. She wished him bringing him to the reality. He wished her back and went to the kitchen to arrange for breakfast. She offered help but he denied. After sometime, Payal was reading the newspaper when Ishita came out and greeted her. Payal also greeted her back and saw her looking here and there. She smiled and asked if she is looking for something but she denied. Payal informed her that Raman is making breakfast and denied her. Ishita went to kitchen listening to her.

P - lagta hai yeh dono Pyar namak naav par sawar hai. Haaye Kaise dono Naye Naye pyar mein ubal rhe hai. Inki life ka new chapter start ho gaya hai. I just wish yeh dono hamesha aise hi ek sath rhe.

She prayed for their togetherness and got busy in reading newspaper again not having anything else to do. Ishita went to the kitchen and saw Raman busy.

I - May I help you?

She said coming to him while he turned to her hearing her.

R - Everything is done. Bas serve karna hai.

She helped him taking the breakfast to the dining table. Soon they were having breakfast.

Payal - Really Raman, you made this dosa. It's really very tasty. You learnt south Indian food too. Vo Kya kehte hai.. aapke haatho mein to jadu hai.

I - Vo to hoga hi, aakhir husband kiske hai…

P - Tere. Tujhe nhi pta.

Raman and Payal smiled.

I - Jyada hasne ki jarurat nhi hai yeh sab Maine hi sikhaya hai inhe.

R - She is right.

P - lagta hai Punjabi aur madrasi ka mel chaa rha hai. Punjabi madrasi rang mein dhal rha hai aur madrasi Punjabi mein….

She said and looked at them who were looking at each other smiling. She was happy to see them happy together. Raman got a call and informed Ishita that he invited a client at dinner today. She told him that she will arrange for it. Soon he completed his breakfast and left. Payal looked at Ishita and asked,

P - Are you happy?

I - Suddenly yeh….

P - Answer me.

I - Yes, I'm happy, actually very happy..

P - Do you trust Raman?

I - Payal, what happened? Why are you asking like this?

P - Ishita, first answer me.

I - Yes, I trust him.

P - Keep your trust like this only. Kabhi bhi Raman par apne is vishvas ko kamzor mat padne Dena…  at any cost… in any situation. You know na he is a good man, different from your parents.

I (smiled) - ok, Aisa hi hoga par tell me why are you saying it suddenly?

P - Bas aise hi bola. I'm very happy to see you happily living your life with a right life partner.

I - Tu bhi na, Dara hi Diya.

Whole day payal and Ishita spent a good time together after a long time. In evening, Ishita prepared for the dinner and Payal helped her. They were ready and waiting for Raman. They heard the doorbell and Ishita went to open the door. She smiled seeing Raman but was shocked to see the guest while the client was surprised to see her there. Raman called him inside and introduced them to each other. He told the client to sit and went to keep his bag inside.

Client - Mujhe nhi pta tha ki mujhe yahan itna khubsurat surprise milega. Pta hota to.. you know mentally prepare hokar aata.

I - Mind your language.

Client - Oh my god! Tum to ek dum sherni ki tarah bat Kar rhi ho Miss…

I - Mrs Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla.

Client - Oh yes. One second, kahi tum mein yeh josh Raman ki vajah se to nhi. Tum bhi kitni bholi ho. Arey tumhare maa baap aur Bhai ne tumhara sath nhi Diya to pati.. pati se Kaise umeed Kar sakti ho. I'm his client. I'm sure he is also intelligent like your parents. Tumhare emotions ke liye itni important deal ko Kaise chod sakta hai. Vaise don't worry main aaj us mood mein hu bhi nhi….

Ishita got angry. She thought of his words and then Payal's words came in her mind. She thought for a few seconds and then shouted for Raman. He came out hurriedly and asked what happened. She was looking at the man angrily while he was surprised to see her different attitude. Earlier she was weak but now she was more confident….

Here I'm ending this update.

Precap - Ishra spent quality time together.

updated next part, hope you wil like it....

Oho u stopped at wrong timing. Waiting to see ishita action and Raman reaction. 

It's a good update

Interesting update.. Waiting for next.. Continue soon 

I'm not sure if if read this story. Will definitely check it out.

Awesome superb update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz continue soon 

Wonderful update dear 

Fabulous update di

Ishita was so happy 

She is falling in love with raman

Both are really cute ❤️

Payal told ishita not to let her trust on raman fade