I would be happy if Arhaan left
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I would be happy if Arhaan left
On a couple of YouTube reviews they say, Salman declared bottom three & one of them will be evicted may be at night. Don't know what's true
Nikalo ya Arhaan ko. I don’t mind him as a contestant on BB but he’s not doing anything but cooking on the show. Master chef bana Diya
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Nikalo ya Arhaan ko. I don’t mind him as a contestant on BB but he’s not doing anything but cooking on the show. Master chef bana Diya
When he first came in I liked him, second coming wasn't all that bad but I was neutral about him, I was even sympathetic to him after all those beating he took; but you are right, he's cooking but he's actually doing everything that Rashmi tellls him to do. 😊
The day he declared that he will play for Rashmi only, he lost his game & His personality as a contestant died, he become a house husband of Desai household. Mr Aarhan Desai is busy cooking & household chores only 🤣