Frequent Posters

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She is explaining how this show works

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lol hina Khan ko jitna dekha hai jana hai wo kabhi Shukla jaise insaan ko support nahi karegi..n uska n pri ka fav sabko pata hai jo wo har iv me bol chuke hai

CuriousBeing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

she said 10 people targetting one person 

same is the case here

she even took 4 names n COLORS showed only Asim 

n she wondered .. channels blame game everywhere 

both fandoms are FIGHTING 

Plz check the epi, They cut the entire part where she said names. the only part that was telecasted was where Priyank says Asims name and Hina agrees that Asim is playing well. The entire part where Salman asks Hina her favourite and she names the 4 of them is edited out.

Also the part where she defends Asim before paras had been edited in episode

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It was all over and was shown also that China and priyanka supported only ,asim. She came and clarified they both didnot. They took 4 names   . 

Ye 10 people pouncing on you is to a question about current bb season. 

Nobody pounced on hina in her season. 

But yes ofcourse she spoke for sid so it can't be true. Lol 

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I just watched this interview of hina and she is not supporting anyone here actually.....she gave a general point of view and shared ki agar big boss season mein 1000 galti dikhata hain.....toh unmein se 990 have a other point of view which is not shown.....big boss ko jisko jis light mein dikhana hota hain.....woh waise hi dikhate hain....its their show afterall....she also acknowledged that there are 10 mistakes in those thousand....jaha sach mein galat hota hain...and doosra perspective nahi hota....i personally loved how she said ki social media ka impact kya ho sakta hain.....log realize nahi karte......will be able to forgive ourself if our comments make someone miserable to an extent that he/she cant take that hatred and does something wrong to himself......yeh show hain aur isse bas entertainment purpose ke liye dekhna chahiye.......aisa kuch negative nahi likhna chahiye jisse negativity spread hoo.....shayad is forum tak toh contestants na pahuche.....but people write so badly on twitter/instagram where the celeb will come across the comments.......i agree that people need to be sensitive with the language they use.....people arent criticized.....they are literally bashed. Her putting up that she will never be a part of that hatred because she knows she is a known celebrity and what she writes...her fandom will copy the same and follow the same. Respect to her for putting such a viewpoint. Twitter/instagram/indiaforums were never created to bash celebs or spread hatred for a person. 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

10 people targetting SID? Yaa may be true..

But 10,000 workers working in Colors/Endemol/Manisha SHarma/ Salman Khan/Rohit SHetty targetting Asim. WHAT ABOUT THAT?