Wish some other handsome guy comes in Pari's life so that Yogi get jealous..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wish some other handsome guy comes in Pari's life so that Yogi get jealous..
Originally posted by: diya_snow
I wish CVS also think like us but they r practical and I will not be surprised if Yogi give that ring to Gunjan again.....Yogi not even realizing what Pari going through....he never realized ...when I recollect all epis I realize Yogi is lil selfish person who think about himself only and obviously his family....Pari was always second choice for him ...Yogi proving Prakash words right Yogi pari love was just 4 days love and he will move on with Gunjan with time...
Don't know but disappointed with Yogi
Yep indeed he comes as a selfish char and I also think that he will retourne that ring for Gunjan at the end and confess that she is the love of his live. LOL
What a joke his chat became sad for Mudit he delivered his best so far but the character got killed.