Go see something special I posted for you on previous page
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Go see something special I posted for you on previous page
Asim is t o r t u r I n g 🤣 SS is not at all . Can you believe that shit.
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Go see something special I posted for you on previous page
What yahi Bata do na . 😆
Arrey scroll through the previous page. There’s. Gif for you! For your ParAs heart lol
They were discussing Asim over there like sooñ he is gonna flip and will come back to SS. That's why SG is friendly with him
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Asim is t o r t u r I n g 🤣 SS is not at all . Can you believe that shit.
I mean literally delusional hone ki bhi hadh hoti hai🤣
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Arrey scroll through the previous page. There’s. Gif for you! For your ParAs heart lol
Their is no gif .
But haha that ParAs hugging is good huh.
Paras ki Dil ki tamnaah poori hoon gayi do teen tak Asim ke sapne main hi ghum rahega 🤣
Soo guys what do you think san is playing a game with Asim . Like she is supporting Asim but will give him Dhokha or not ?
Though she looks very genuine and sensible but ...?
Asim and Sid arguing in front of the smoking room in which Asim is talking abt pest control. when did this happen?